Chapter 6:Percy's POV

OMGS Guys! 21 views! This is a lot more than I expected to get 😁😂❤️Thank you all so much <3! Now, let's continue, shall we? Also- Dexiana or Tiana, guys, I can't decide 😫

Alright, time for the story! 

Who would've thought the elves would fit in, maybe better than some of us here already. They had all been claimed. Fitz was living up to his nickname as "Wonderboy" and beating everyone in the arena(except Sophie, of course) and was claimed by Eros,  Keefe was cracking jokes and making friends with everybody, and was the only unclaimed demigod so far. Dex was fixing everyone's phone so the monsters couldn't connect to it and find them, and he had been claimed by Hephaestus. Biana was popular with the Aphrodite girls, as she had been sorted into that cabin, and Tam was popular with the Hades kids, as he had been claimed, and was quickly becoming one of Nico's best friends. Linh was getting along well with the Poseidon kids with her similar water powers. The only person who didn't seem to be getting along so well was Sophie, the girl with the multiple powers. She often wandered around by herself other than when the other elves were doing other things. 

"Hey Wise Girl." I said to Annabeth. "Hey Seaweed Brain, whats up?" She said, not looking away from her notebook. "How's Sophie fitting in? She looks kinda...lonely." Annabeth still didn't look up. "Who?" She replied, scribbling furiously. "Sophie." I repeated. When Annabeth didn't answer, I repeated loudly. "SOPHIE." Annabeth still  didn't look at me. "What? Sophie? What about her?" I quickly snatched away her notebook and held it in the air. "Percy!" She protested, reaching for it. "Not until you listen to me!" I replied stubbornly. "So, how's Sophie fitting in? She looks kinda..lonely." Annabeth shrugged, sitting down and stopped trying to receive her notebook. "I don't know, it's just she doesn't seem as much into reading and writing like the rest of the Athena kids. I've been trying to figure out something for her to do that might interest her, but.." She shrugged. "Anyway, Fitzroy or whatever his name is always tries to make time for her." Annabeth smirked evilly. "They are absolutely adorable when they're oblivious." I chuckled, and asked Annabeth the question that had been nagging at my mind the whole time. "Hey, Annabeth, do they remind you of somebody?" Annabeth titled her head in thought. "Now that you say it, I guess so, but I'm not sure who. Why?" "I don't know, it's been bothering me for a while." I shrugged. Annabeth sighed, then reached back up to her notebook. "If you would like, you can see if Chiron has any ideas for what she should do. Now give me back my notebook!" I reluctantly handed her her notebook back, but not before kissing her. "See you, Wise Girl." I said once we pulled away. She smiled. "Bye, Seaweed Brain." 

Time Skip!! 

I found Chiron in the arena watching people fight. I was just in time to see another one of Fitz's wins as he aimed his new sword, which was somewhat like Riptide, at the opponents neck in his new CHB t-shirt. "Hey Chiron." I said, hoping to catch his attention. He turned to me and smiled. "Percy! What do you need from me today?" "Hey, so Annabeth was wondering if there was something different that Sophie could try doing. She doesn't seem interested in a lot of the things the Athena kids do." He chuckled. "Getting a bit stereotypical, aren't we?" He said as I blushed. "Sorry, I mean, I wasn't  trying to be-" Chiron cut me off. "It's ok. Maybe she can try other cabins activities. Sophie might like the Eros cabin-" He shot a quick look at Fitz. "For obvious reasons. She might also like the Artemis cabin, they have shooting practice." 

"Ok, thanks Chiron." I responded. After I quickly thanked him, I walked off to try to find Sophie. After much searching, I still couldn't find her. I ran to find Annabeth, which was relatively easy. She was at the same spot she was a couple hours ago-scribbling into her notebook. "Annabeth!" I yelled, hoping that she would tear her eyes away from her notebook. "Yeah, Percy?" She responded, looking up, probably recognizing the concern in my voice. "Have you seen Sophie? I've been searching for ages, I can't seem to find her. We can't have lost one of our newbies already!" Annabeth looked concerned. "I don't know, do you think Chiron would know?" "I'm not sure, do you think I should talk to him? I was hoping I could find her first, but..." 

"Well, it looks like you won't have to talk to him, because he's coming to talk to you." I whipped my head around, and there was Chiron, Dex, and Biana all running towards us, concerned looks on their faces. "Whats going on?!" I shouted, as they neared. Chiron opened his mouth to respond, but Biana cut him off quickly. "Fitz." She said worriedly. "We haven't seen him in a while, and it's like he's disappeared. No one has seen him in an hour." Annabeth bit her lip. "We were just about to tell you the same thing about Sophie." Both Dex and Biana turned deathly pale. "The Neverseen." Dex whispered, and Biana turned to him, horrified. "I have to get Tam. And Linh. And Keefe deserves to know too. Oh no, no no no!" Biana whipped around and ran, her hair flying. "What's wrong?" Annabeth said testily. We all knew about how she hated not knowing. "The Neverseen. They've been after Sophie for a while. And it looks like they have Fitz too now. They're a group of dangerous elves, with dangerous powers." 

Just then, an earsplitting shriek filled the air, and just as quickly as it came, cut off. Everyone turned white, and we all quickly turned and ran to the direction of the scream. 

So guys, what'd you think of that chapter? I really hope you enjoyed it, and I promise to update the next chapter soon (as I left you all on a cliffhanger 😂😏)

I know, I'm evil, don't hate me please 🥺

Ok, bye guys 😁 have a great day! Don't forget to comment and vote!