Chapter 7:Sophie's POV

Hey all! I hope you enjoyed my wonderful (hehe)cliffhanger at the end of the last chapter! I have chosen Dexiana or Tiana-But I'm gonna be like a certain author we know about it......heheh. Please don't hate me. 

Now, time to find out more about those drastic scre-I mean, joyous shouts! Have fun! Hope you like the chappie! ❤️

Sophie was bored. It wasn't fair that the Athena kids had to have some quiet activities like reading and writing when she was absolutely restless. She walked around, talked a bit to other Athena kids, but overall did nothing. She sat under the shade of a tall, leafy tree and tried to relax, but her mind was still racing to finally comprehend what was happening. She was a demigod, like a demigod from the myths. She figured she could guess that this could happen, as she was an elf. And she didn't think that elves were real either. She should've expected this, honestly, but her brain was still racing with thoughts of Athena's child,  demigod,  camp half blood, Athena's child. It made it impossible to relax, even for a second. She decided to reach out to Fitz, because she could barely stand still. 

Fitz, are you there? 

(Sophie is italics, Fitz is bold) 

Yeah, Sophie? 

Hey. I'm kind of bored right now.

You transmitted to me for that?

Sorry, are you busy?

No it's fine...just you usually have better reasons for things than that.

Sophie sighed. Why did Fitz have to know her so well? Sometimes it came in handy, but other times were just sometimes annoying. But she replied anyway. 

Fine....I just am struggling to process everything, you know? I need to clear my head...

Same here. I'm finally starting to understand what you felt when you joined the elvin world...

It's just so overwhelming...

Do you wanna take a walk after I'm done? I think I have this one down...

Sure, I'll meet you at the Eros cabin? 

Sure. 

She severed the connection then and then went back to pacing around the tree until she realized she probably should be heading to the Eros cabin by now. She walked over to a girl who was standing there, texting on her probably newly protected phone by Dex. "Hey, um, do you know where the Eros cabin is?" The girl looks up sharply at her and narrowed her eyes. "Who are you and why do you want to know where the Eros cabin is?!" Sophie was a little surprised at her hostile reaction, but replied, "Oh, I'm Sophie, and I'm meeting my friend there." 

"Your...friend." The girl went silent for a second. "Oh, you must mean that new boy who's an elf along with you." She glared at Sophie. "He's mine, you know." Sophie took a step back. "What do you mean? Fitz is nobody's, he's his own person." The girl waved her pink nail-polished finger at her. "Obviously you don't know how things work here. He is going to date me, and you might attract him away from me. You're not allowed to talk to him. Got that?" Sophie couldn't believe what she was hearing from this girl. She snappily retorted, "You can't tell me what to do. I can hang out with Fitz if I want to. And I'm just going to ask someone else where to go, thank you very much." She whipped around and walked away, and the girl glared after her. Ugh. Sophie thought. She is such a jerk. She reminded Sophie of Stina a little bit, although Stina never stopped her from hanging out with Fitz. She stowed her anger away as she stepped up to another girl with kaleidoscope-like eyes. "Hi, I'm Sophie, I need to find the Eros Cabin? Do you know where that is?"

The girl smiled. "I'm Piper. Yeah, it's that way, turn left, then turn right, then one last right. You should find it then." Sophie quickly thanked Piper and walked off, following her directions. A left, a right, and another right. She quickly found a cabin with a waiting Fitz standing in front of it. "Hey, I'm so sorry. I was caught up by......directions." She said quickly, hoping he wouldn't notice the pause. 

She must have been delusional to hope Fitz would miss this, because he obviously didn't. "What's wrong, Sophie?" "N-Nothing." She stammered, but she knew in the end she would have to tell Fitz. He gave her a look, and she sighed. "Why do you have to read me so well?" Fitz smiled at her, and she felt her heart flutter. Not now! She scolded her heart, but she couldn't help blushing and smiling back, careful to avoid his eyes, because she knew that if she looked into his teal eyes, she would melt into a lovesick puddle. "Hey, we are cognates, and you definitely look like somethings wrong." Sophie sighed and leaned next to him on the cabin. "Please don't make me tell." Fitz paused. "Is it really that awful?" He said, staring into her eyes, but it felt to Sophie like he was staring straight into her soul. She stared back for a second before replying, "Well...it's about you." Fitz looked worried for a second. "Did I do something?" "No!" She quickly intervened before he could go too far down that lane. "It's just....well..." Sophie really didn't know how to tell Fitz this. How were you supposed to tell your crush that someone else had a crush on him and that she was supposed to stay far away from him. 

She sighed. "I guess it's better if I show you." She opened up her mind to Fitz, and replayed the scene where she had talked to that girl. Once she was done, Fitz looked kind of blank, and somewhat....she couldn't tell. She opened her mouth to speak, but Fitz cut her off. "You don't need to worry Sophie, I'm not going to stop hanging out with you just because of some girl." He smiled his movie star smile at Sophie and she couldn't help but blush as her heart fluttered majorly. "Anyway, I thought we could explore camp a little bit." Fitz said, offering her his hand. She smiled, and took it. Her mind mentally replayed the moment where Annabeth had suggested that they would want to become a couple, with good intentions, sure, but Fitz didn't like her that way. This hand-holding thing was just...friendly. She hoped it was more, sure, but it probably wasn't. 

The girl with the hot pink nails was glaring intently at them as they walked past, but didn't make an attempt to stop them. Fitz lead her to a woods near the camp. "What do you think is in here?" Sophie shrugged, and then followed him deeper in. "Wait, Sophie, whats this?" Fitz pointed to a small carved out bit in a tree. Sophie hesitantly walked towards it and looked in. "I don't know...is it a camp thing to carve trees?" Fitz shrugged. "I've been around as long as you have." "Wait." Sophie said, and poked her hand into the tree. "There's...something inside." She pulled out an oddly familiar covered with dirt object. "It's....a leaping crystal." 

Fitz frowned. "Does it still work? And what in the world is a leaping crystal doing in CHB?" 

All of a sudden, two figures in black cloaks jumped out from the darkness and grabbed them Sophie screamed as loudly as she could. The Neverseen. They were here, at the supposedly protected camp. She tried to fight them off, but they can prepared, grabbing the leaping crystal from Sophies hand. She could hear Fitz yelling her name, but in the midst of everything wasn't sure whether it was in her head or real. Then, one of the Neverseen drugged her, and she struggled to stay awake and ignore the sedative, but soon enough, the forest, the Neverseen, and Fitz faded away into darkness. 

I hope you enjoyed the wonderful chapter, and I'm SO SORRY ABOUT THE LATE UPDATE! I've been busy along with constantly being on the KOTLC wiki (check it out, we're crazy there). 

49 VIEWS! OMG GUYS, I CANT BELIEVE WE GOT TO THIS! THANK YOU TO ALL MY READERS! 

Love you guys, thanks so much for reading <3 I'm also thinking about a Sophitz Oneshots Book, what do you think? Any ideas? 

Byeeeeee! ❤️🌈

-Naomi