T W E N T Y S I X

Start from the beginning

The moment we stepped inside my eyes went twice the size they were at how beautiful everything was.

The entire hall was color-coded in black, white, and silver.

"Mr. Taylor" An old Asian man called out to Alex and walked up to us all the while smiling.

"Mr. Chang" Alex greeted and shook hands with the Asian man.

"This is my soon to be wife, Sara Vega and Sara this is Mr. Ju Chang" Alex introduced me to Mr. Chang.

"Hello Mr. Chang" I greeted surprisingly without stuttering.

"Hello my dear, oh look there's my wife" Mr. Chang exclaimed and a beautiful black woman walked up to us and stood beside Mr. Chang.

Mr. Chang smiled down at his wife and gave her a quick kiss "darling this is Mr. Taylor and his fiance, Ms. Sara Vega"

"Oh hello darlings, you both make such a beautiful couple, young love!" Mr. chang chuckled and looked at his wife lovingly making me wonder if I'll ever be able to have what they have.

"Pleasure to meet you, Mrs. Chang thank you. I am most definitely a very lucky young man" Alex greeted the beautiful woman and pulled me closer to him by the waist.

I smiled and looked up at Alex.

Soon Alex pulled us aside and took me to meet all of his investors and board members.

Not all of them were as nice as Mr. and Mrs. Chang though.

"Yo, my bitch" A voice followed and I turned around to see a man with a crazily huge smile on his face even though he still looked pretty good.

Not as much as Alex though.

I've seen him before though, I think.

Xander, his name is Xander.

"Shut up Xen, why am I still keeping you around?" Alex grumbled but you could see that he was genuinely happy to meet Xander.

"You know because I'm hotter than you and all that" Xander responded making Alex snort.

I mean both of them look equally good but Alex still had the upper hand.

"Anyways, I don't even know why I even bother being your best friend, you unresponsive douche also hello pretty lady remember me?" Xander asked me and grinned.

"H-hi, yes I do." I smiled politely.

"Got any random facts to through around this time?" Xander asked and I laughed.

"umm, your shoes are the first thing people subconsciously notice about you. Wear nice shoes?"

Xander frowned "are you trying to tell me my shoes don't look good enough"

I frowned hoping I hadn't offended him, Xander burst out laughing and winked at me.

"I'm just messing around popcorn, anyways I have a question to ask you."

I nodded implying Xander for to go ahead and Alex grumbled something amongst the lines of 'what the hell'

"So you know, you're marrying my crack head of a best friend soon, and I thought I'd ask you this very important question right now."

I smiled "go o- on?"

"Ms. Sara Vega, will you do honors of being my sister, I've never had one until and unless you count Maya?"

For a moment I was confused "y-you're close to Maya too?"

Xander smiled and gave Alex a wicked smile "oh this douche did not tell you? Mary, Lex, and I grew up in the same orphanage so if you want to know any embarrassing stories you know who to contact."