E L E V E N

𝘐'𝘷𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘢 𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘷𝘦, 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺.

♥️

Scared, I felt scared.

We were in a limo right now and were on our way to the party.

The only thing keeping up my spirits was the idea of meeting Maya's son other than that, there was nothing.

Absolutely nothing.

Lots of people, Sir and what not.

Internally, I was having a break down not because I was about to see Mr. Vega but because I know, I will have to come across people I never wanted to see again. People who gave me nightmares for years, people who destroyed my life.

My secrets run deeper than just abuse, it was so more than just abuse or a bad father-daughter relationship.

My scars weren't just engraved on me physically but also mentally.

I guess they were scars for a reason; they reminded me of the things I've been through and the moments that almost killed me.

Parties in the Vega house were way more than just parties.

They were life-changing events.

Alex sat right beside me looking through his phone like usual. What if he says something wrong to sir?

Sir will kill me.

"We're here," Alex called out to me I looked up to see a fancy mansion.

"Who's house is this?" I asked Alex

"I grew up here until I was five, it's my own house." My eyes probably doubled in size.

The house was like one that came out of fairytales, the driver opened the door and I got out but the moment I did Alex gripped my waist and slipped on the ring we got yesterday slyly.

"You know how to face cameras, so do what you do best. Look up and smile, do not answer anyone until required, and stick to my side; we don't need you flirting around." Alex mumbled leaning closer to my ears.

What has Sara ever done to him?

I took in a deep breath and a shiver went down my body.

Finally, I pulled myself together and put on a tight smile on my face, I needed to do this.

I need to do this.

Tonight Alex will keep me safe, I know he will.

I looked at Alex, slightly, only to see him looking at the house with longing. "why don't you live here anymore?" I asked.

"Because of you, because of your family." with that Alex straightened up and walked along.

The paparazzi kept questioning us on our way, asking us if we were together, or if I was pregnant but I did not respond just like Alex told me not to.

The flashes were almost blinding me, I did not like the attention.

I hated it.

We entered inside the ballroom, which was beautifully decorated and color coordination was in s rose gold, peach, and white.

That is when I noticed that the light pink dress Alex choose for me was to match the theme, he wore a tux with a peach bow tie.

I love bow ties on him.

Looking around, I saw people whom I had seen before in parties at the Vega house but never talked to.

I knew them but they did not know me.