P R O L O G U E

𝘐'𝘷𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘢 𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘷𝘦, 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺.

♥️

PART I

♥️

"Can I use your private jet tomorrow, Dad?" Sara Vega asked her father, Lucas Vega, who lavished her with gifts. He had always shown her the utmost love and care, attending to her needs. Being a single father was challenging, but he made sure he was there for her every step of the way.

She was, after all, his princess. Because of how he raised her, she never learned the meaning of the word - no. Everything in her life was within her grasp; all she needed was a little bit of money, her beauty, and her surname.

It's funny, though, how everyone's thoughts on love and what's not love differ. While some might consider fulfilling all your child's needs and want is love, others might believe that being there for your child rather than showering them with everything they need is love.

Sara happened to be a weird mixture of the two. While she was given everything she wanted, she also had to pay back for the same by holding up her presence as the only daughter of her father.

"Of course, love, but where would you want to go?" Lucas asked his daughter as Sara grinned internally, knowing it was a yes because no one, especially her father, ever said no to her.

Taking off her Gucci eyeglasses, she sat next to her father on the couch, "fashion week." Why did the two words suffice as an explanation?

That's because she was Sara Vega, the supermodel and heir to a multibillionaire's throne. Sara Vega had very little missing in her life, and modelling companies never turned her down because of the prominent surname linked with her name. Still, in all honesty, she was brilliant at her work. She knew how to stroll gracefully and confidently down the ramp.

"If you need money, you can always use my credit card, okay?" Mr Vega informed his daughter while handing her his black credit card.

Sara nodded but said nothing, her father's love came at a price but which father-daughter relationship had no strains at all?

Lucas Vega was aware that his daughter was spoiled, and from what he had observed, she did not have the finest personality. Still, she was, after all, his only child. He would have preferred if she understood how business works, but that's a different story.

The thought alone gave him a sour aftertaste. Still, he adored his daughter, which brought a smile to his face, but the grin vanished just as quickly as it arose as his gaze was drawn to Sierra Vega.

His disowned daughter, with whom he never wanted to be identified, but what irritated him the most was her face; after all, she was Sara's identical twin.

Mr Vega's smile was quickly replaced by a wicked grin. He rose from his seat and took enormous strides towards his other daughter, or, as he put it, his misfortune.

Sierra felt a burn on her cheeks seconds later, so she lowered her eyes and glanced at her father's black leather shoes. "What are you doing here, being worthless once more? I've told you not to bother me." Mr Vega yelled as he slapped Sierra across the face again.