chapter 22

I let out a soft groan as I wake up in a dark room the only light coming from the street light outside the window. I look around a bit to see that I'm in Misty's room tied to her desk chair.

"Do you think we overdid it?" Asks a voice I can instantly identify as Cassie.

"Cassie I know what I saw and if my supposition is true then I don't think we did enough." Says Misty before she turns her desk lamp on the light going right in my eyes.

"Guys, what the hell?" I groan out as I try and shy away from the light in my eyes.

"Quite I ask the questions here ghost." Says misty as she zaps what I could see was a FENTON brand ghost taser, probably her mom's if I had to guess.

"Hey Misty calm down with that thing." Says Cassie as she backs away from her best friend a little.

I groan and shake my head a little to try and get my bearings as my two supposed best friends start to argue. The first thing I realized was that I still had my powers which meant the taser hadn't shorted them out. The next thing I realized was that the thing holding me to the chair wasn't ghost-proof. Now armed with the knowledge that I could get out at any moment and escape I decide to stay and humor them.

"Ok why on earth did you two zap me and tie me up, and what do you mean ghost I'm not a ghost," I say. As I try and wiggle out of the ropes not wanting to use my powers.

"The evidence says otherwise." Says Misty as she looks at me suspishisly.

"evidence what evidence?" I ask as I try and loosen the surprisingly really well-done knot.

"I'm glad you asked." Says Misty as she slams her hand on the small wight bord wall she has. Showing what I could only describe as a crazy person wall with red lines connecting everything.

"Wow," I say glancing at Cassie who has the look of someone who doesn't exactly want to be involved but is just too curious not to get involved.

"well first thing that tipped me off was when we ran into you at mall." she says pointing to a crude drawing of a building that I guess could pass for the amity park mall. "when we ran into you, you ran and vanished but you see when I pulled the cloths back because it was because I knew I saw the tip of your shoe poking out."

I look at her in surprise since I thought she had seen the ghost pushed dropped.

"The next thing was your eyes id noticed that whenever you would get angry like when Sabrina tried picking on the three of us your eyes would flash a neon green." she says pointing to a drawing of eyes done in green marker. "the last thing was during dodge ball I could have sworn I saw a few balls go right through your arm." She says finally pointing to the small ghost drawing in the center of the board. "not to mention I saw you phantom chasing after a ghost that looked exactly like you just with white hair." she says finally the smirk on her face practically radiating smug.

All I could do was look at her in shock as she had me cornered with all the evidence she had gathered. I look down at my feet "what are you going to do call the ghost hunters or the Guys in White?" I ask fearing her answer.

"Well, first I have a few questions." She says as she stands in front of me again. all I could do was nod.

"first do you plan on hurting innocent people?" she asks.

"no," I say looking up at her.

"do you ever plan on trying to hurt Phantom?" she asks.

"definitely not," I say.

"you're a half ghost like Phantom aren't you?" asks Cassie.

"yea the technical term for what we are is Halfa Half ghost half-human," I say

"ok last question why didn't you tell us," asks Misty.

"Mom I uh mean sam and Danny didn't want me being a halfa to be well known at the moment since for some reason the Guys in White seem to be targeting me," I say silently cursing myself for calling sam mom.

"Did you just call sam mansion mom?" asks Cassie surprised.

"damnu ĝin ([esperanto] damn it) yea but before I tell you I'm going to get out of this rope," I say and phase-out of the rope making it fall to the floor.

they both look at each other and facepalm. "you were just humoring us weren't you?" asks Misty.

"a little." I laugh.

" ok enough stalling tell us why you called sam Manson mom." says cassie sitting on the misty bed.

I sigh then go into the story of how I was born of how I made it in a lab using both Danny and sams DNA and how I got out of Vlad's control and started my trip around the world. the two of them were great listeners gasping and wowing at all the right points. though just as I was finishing my story ms. Oswald knocked and opened the door.

"hey kids the pizza's here if you... Misty Marie Oswald why do you have my taser?!" yells ms. Oswald.

all three of us look at each other and just give an "uh oh."

(Finally it's out I cant tell you how bad the wrighters block on this one was now I have a bit of news I am going to go through and do some touching up on the previous chapters like take one or two things out maybe add a few things who knows but for now I'd like to say have a good day I hope you all stay covid free and healthy)