chapter 18

I look around as we enter the biggest house id ever been in. I mean fenton works wasnt small by any means but this place was huge.

"Its big huh." Smiles Mommy.

All I can do is nod as we walk in to the large foyer with me all the while holding Mommys hand.

"Oh good your here." Says great grandma Ida as she wheels in on her scooter. "I dont know how much longer I can take Pam and Peggy arguing."

"There arguing already thats got to be some kind of record." Says Mommy.

Great Grandma Ida just nods and sighs. "yes well at least Sallys there to try and brake them up." She then gets a big smile on her face. "Well why dont you all go enjoy your selfs. We have the game playing in the living room if any of you care to watch. And Dani the kids are in Sammys old play room up stairs if you wanna join them."

"Grandma theres something importent we need to talk about." Says Mommy as grandma Maddy grandpa Jack and aunt Jazz go in to the living room.

"Oh and what would that be?" Asks great grandma.

"In privet." Says Daddy.

Great Grandma Ida nods "very well we can head to my office." she says turning her scooter down the hall.

We go past the living room where i can see grandam and grandpa fenton being introduced to the other people in the manson family.

"Is sarah here yet." Asks mom.

"No not yet but she is on her way." Says grate grandma as we go in to her office. "So whats with all the secrecy?" asks Great Grandma as Daddy shuts the door.

"Well about a month ago me and Danny found out that we uh we have a daughter." Says Mommy putting her hands on my shoulders.

"Ah is that so and would that daughter happen to be this adorable little girl here with us?" she asks looking at me with a kind smile.

"That would be me." I say a little nervously.

"Come here my dear so i can get a good look at you." grate grandma says beckoning me over.

i hesitate a second before mommy gives me a little push. I look back at my parents who both have an encouraging smile on there face. I walk up to Grate Grandma Ida.

She cups my face in her hands and looks in to my violet blue eyes. "Oh she's a Manson alright." she says with a smile.

"how can you tell?" asks Daddy.

"She has Sammy's nose. And sammys eyes were almost the exact same color at her age." she smiles as she lets my face go. I look down at my nose wiggle it a little. "but how is this possible?" asks grate Grandma Ida.

Mom and Dad explain everything to her and the whole time she just nods.

"I always knew Masters was a loon." She says giving a big sigh.

"Iv been saying it for years that guy was a messed up froot loop." Says Daddy.

"Well ether way we should go join the others." says Grate Grandma Ida.

"Time to go face the hell that is my family." sighs Mom as she turns to the door of the office.

We walk out in to the hall and run right in to grandma pam.

"Oh there you are sammy." She says giving daddy a little glare which i found kind of odd.

"Hello mom." Says mommy

"Oh so Sally was able to brake you and Peggy up finaly." Says great Grandma

Grandma Pam just ignores her "well come on your aunt's and uncle have been wanting to see you." She says.