chapter 13

I don't own Danny Phantom

"No no no!" I yell, as I zoom around my room which had clothes covering the floor. I was still in my pj's from the night before and picking up cloths at random and tossing them back down. Id been at this for the last half hour and still couldn't figure out what I wanted to wear.

As I zipped over to my dresser for the fifth time to see if there were any clothes I hadn't yet thrown on the floor which of course there weren't someone knocked on my door.

"Come in." I yell as I go back to zipping around picking up cloths and tossing them away.

Mom comes in and her eyes go wide. "What on earth have you been doing." She says looking around the room as I kneel on the ground at the foot of my bed with a pair of skinny jeans in one hand and a pair of neon green leggings in the other.

"I cant find anything to ware mommy help me." I wine letting my true age slightly show through.

She just smiles and closes the door. Over the next 20 morning she helps me pick out an outfit consisting of a pair of dark green leggings, a knee length black skirt, with a short sleeved black top that cuts off a few inches above my bellybutton, a black zip up hoodie and finished off with a black Danny Phantom beanie that had me and my father's DP logo on the side, now I know what you must be thinking "Buts its november Dani put on some layers girl." But thanks to the fact that i'm basically half dead I have a lower core body temperature which means I can stand a lot colder temperatures then an average human.

"Thanks mommy." I smile and hug her tightly.

"of course sweetie, now come on Grandmas got breakfast waiting." She smiles. I grab my trusty backpack as we leave my room and head to the kitchen.

"Good morning sweetie excited for your first day of school ever." Asks grandma with a smile.

"I'm absolutely Terrified." I say nervously as I sit down and start to nibble at my scrambled eggs.

Mom puts a hand on my shoulder "Id be surprised if you weren't." She smiles as Dad comes down stairs.

"Morning Daddy." I say as I eat my eggs.

"Morning princess." He says as he kisses mom then gives me a kiss on the top of my head.

"Well seeing as shes your daughter her being late wouldn't really surprise me." Says mommy.

"HEY!" Yells me and Daddy. Mom and grandma laugh.

"Come on finish up we should get going." Smiles mom as she picks up her and dads backpacks.

I quickly finish my food and slip my backpack on "come on" i smile and go to the door then freeze my fear and nervousness coming back.
I feel a hand on both my shoulders and look back to see mom and dad both smiling at me i smile back then open the door.

As we exit the house a bus drives up to the light and i recognize it as the bus i used to hide from the Guy's in White. As i pulls up the kids inside start to yell dad's name. Him and mom wave and smile as we walk towards the elementary school.

"Does that happen often." I ask them.

Mom and dad nod "every single day." Says Daddy with a small laugh i just nod.

As we walk towards the school dad starts to get on my nerves with his worrying. "Have your phone?" He asks.

"Yep." i sigh holding up my new Galaxy s7 which had been a gift from Tucker who had proclaimed himself my god father and uncle. Which i found hilarious.

"Your pencils and notebooks?"

"Yes" i groan.

"Fenton thermos?"