chapter 8

I don't own Danny Phantom

Our flight back to the Fenton portal was incredibly peaceful, the only ghosts we ran in to was gladly only just Kitty and Johnny 13, who ever since Antarctica had become more allies to daddy then enemies though apparently the did still fight with dad.

The entire time them and daddy talked kitty was gushing over how cute and adorable I was, which only made me embarrassed. After chatting for a bit we parted ways but not before Kitty offered to babysit if mommy and daddy ever wanted "some quality alone time" what ever that means, but what ever it was it made daddy blush a deep red.

After Johnny and kitty road off on Johnny's bike. We continued on our way back to the portal.

After flying for another half hour we land and find ourselves back in the surprisingly quiet safety of the Fenton ghost lab.

"were home." Yells daddy as he transforms back to Fenton and heads up stairs.

I change back and climb the stairs behind him. As we enter the living room I see mommy sitting on the loveseat talking with aunt Jazz who's sitting in the lazy boy recliner

Mom looks over at us and smiles. "so how was the trip to see clockwork?" she asks as daddy sits next to her on the loveseat and kisses her.

"it was great and uneventful, but.."

"it was so boring!" I say cutting daddy off as I fall face first on to the couch "all they did was sit there and do absolutely nothing." I mumble in to the couch.

"sounds like a normal training day with clock work." She says with a smile as I continue to groan in to the couch.

Mom looks down at her watch and smiles "well we better get going if we wanna be back here for dinner." She says giving daddy a kiss on the lips as I make a gaging sound, then getting up and pulling on a hoody.

"were are we going?" I ask confused.

"well for one you don't have any other changes of cloths." says mom indicating the black 'DANNY PHANTOM' hoody, shirt and skirt I had on. "and you need a complete wardrobe of cloths to pick from." Says aunt Jazz from her spot on the lazy boy.

"Really?" I ask my mood changing from board to excited in 0.2 seconds then back again as I realize something. "how are you guys going to pay for it all?" I ask sadly only to have mom give me a smirk.

"well lets just say that for once I am incredibly glad to be the heiress to the Manson fortune and believe me I could buy a Porsche and barley make a dent in to my monthly allowance." Says mommy smirking as she picks up her bag.

I smile and roll off the couch transforming and flying over to mommy just before I hit the floor. Mommy gives me a look and I land and change back.

"sorry." I say looking down.

"it's fine sweetie just while we're out no going ghost unless there's a ghost attack ok." Says mommy grabbing a pair of keys off the front table.

I nod and quickly hug dad and aunt jazz then fallow mommy out the door.

"are we flying?" I ask

Mom shakes her head and points towards a black Prius parked in the alleyway between Fenton Works and the building next door

"were driving." She says as she walks over to the car.

I smile and yell shot gun as I run and faze Though the passenger side door.

"no your siting in the back seat." She says giving me a stern look.

"but mommy." I whine as I look up at hey.

"now Danielle." Says mommy, giving me a look that says I can ether listen to her or suffer.

I groan, faze to the back seat, and cross my arms and pout. Hey don't judge me for acting like a 3 year old because technically I am only 2 years old.

"good now lets get going." Says mom as she starts the car, pulls out of the drive way, and heads down the road.