chapter 1

I don't own Danny Phantom

(AN. Yes I know Danielle is 12 years old in the show but I've made her 8 years old for plot and other reasons iv also made Danny and his friends 17 instead of 14 or 15 so deal with it.)

Dani pov

"Why do I always have the worst of luck!? I yell as I fly away from the GIW agents that have been chasing me since I'd gotten back in the states from my latest trip over sea's in London and France, I mean I thought I'd lost them back in West Virginia but they must have started following me again once I entered Illinois.

I clutch my backpack to my chest as ecto-rays shoot past me as I speed by the welcome to Amity Park sign.

"Why are you chasing me what on earth did I do!?" I yell back.

The agents just ignored me and continue to shoot at me. I continue to dodge and weave but one of them gets a couple of lucky shots and grazes my right shoulder and left leg making me yell in pain. I lose control and go hurtling towards a group of kids who look around my age of 7 to 9 standing at a school bus all dressed up in costumes getting ready to get on.

I land hard in a tree. I drop down out of the tree with a little bit of difficulty thanks to my injured leg and shoulder. I sling my backpack over my shoulder and as quick as I can with the burning pain in both my right shoulder and left leg I try and blend in with the kids in front of me none of which seem to notice that I just fell from the sky.

Though A few of the kids give me strange looks when I brush past them trying to get closer to the bus most of them just ignored me.

As soon as the other kids in front of me get on the bus I quickly get on and glance up and see the GIW Agents flying down on their hoverbikes to finish me off. I make my way to the very back of the bus and sit down. I nervously glance out the window and see the GIW Agents land and start searching the tree I crashed into. They quickly scan the tree and shake their heads confused about how I just vanished.

"Those idiots," I say heaving a big sigh.

I lean back in the bus seat only to see the face of a cheerful blonde girl wearing a blue princess dress with a tiara in her hair looking at me smiling.

"Hi," she says with a smile.

"Uh hi," I say giving the blond a strange look.

"I love your costume." She says with a smile on her face.

I look down to see that I was still in ghost mode. Mentally kicking myself for not transforming back. I quickly smile at the princess girl as the bus starts moving.

"Thanks," I say not knowing what else to say. "I like your princess costume too." I lie having never been much of a princess lover.

"Thanks, but it's nowhere near as good as your Danny Phantom costume I mean how do you get your eyes and hair like that?" She says folding my hair back and checking my roots.

"Uhh, Hair dye, and contacts," I say hoping she will buy my answer.

"That's so cool." She says happily as can be letting my hair fall back to how it was.

I glance out the window and see Fenton Works coming up. And I see the very person I was here to see coming out of his house with his best friend and girlfriend right behind him.

"What you looking at?" Asks the princess girl climbing over me to look out the window and look at Danny as we stop at the light right outside Fenton Works.

She gives a little scream as she sees my 'cousin', Danny Fenton.

"Danny Phantom." screams another girl farther up the bus meaning I wasn't the only one to see my 'cousin'.

Danny, Sam, and Tucker look up and give the kids on the bus a wave as they start walking to school like this happens every day. Danny pauses and cocks an eyebrow when he sees me on the bus, but the bus drives away before he gets a good look at me.

"Did you see that he was looking at you." says the princess girl as she sits back in her seat brushing up against my left leg which lucky for me wasn't bleeding ectoplasm anymore but it still made me wince.

"Ya, I guess he saw my awesome costume," I say playing along as I pull my last apple out of my backpack and bite into it.

For the rest of the bus ride, the princess girl continues to talk about how amazing and cool Danny is, making me incredibly uncomfortable.

But still, just the thought of Danny made me want to open my bag and look at the folder I got while I was in London.

You see I had started to wonder, if I truly was Danny's clone then why was I an 8-year-old girl instead of a 17-year-old guy like Danny was as well as a few other things.

So while I was in London I got a few tests done by a friend I had made named doctor Mindy who was not only a great genetic scientist but was also an avid ghost researcher who was incredibly intrigued by halfa's like Me Danny and the fruitloop Vlad Plasmius. After I agreed to let her study some of my halfa DNA she happily ran the tests I wanted and after doing said tests had given me the folder telling me that what was in it would make me very happy.

I was finally jolted out of my thoughts as the bus lurched to a stop in front of a large stone building with the words Cosmo elementary on it in big bold green letters as well as a banner that says happy Halloween in big orange letters. Well, I guess that Explained all the costumes.

"Come on." smiles princess girl grabbing my hand and pulling me off the bus with her.

We were halfway to the school when a blue ecto-ray shoot past us hitting the ground in front of us. I turn intangible and phase-out of her grip And start running looking up to see the GIW Agents chasing after me again while princess girl sprints inside like all the other students.

"There she is." Yells one of the agent's firings their ecto-guns at me again.

"Come on is my luck that bad," I yell turning invisible, jumping into the air, and zooming off back towards Fenton Works with the Guys In White Following close behind shooting at me.

(chapter edited on 3/8/2021)