chapter 20

The rest of my family slowly starts to see the resemblance between me and my parents.

"B-but how is this possible?" Asks grandpa Jeremy.

Daddy was about to tell them when I speek up.

"I was made, created in the lab of V-V-Vlad M-M-Masters to be the Perfect clone of Daniel Fenton/Phantom, but due to the method of my creation I came out as Female instead of Male, and was tagged a failed experiment." I say looking down.

Everyone looks at me in complete and utter shock.

After a few minutes of shocked silence Pagw speaks up. "so does that mean you can go all ghost like Danny?" she asks a look of excitement in her eyes. I look over only to see the excitement mirrored in both Melody and matthews eyes.

I give my cousins a nervous nod only for them to get wide grins on there faces. "Can you show us?" she asks

I look up at mom not wanting to go against her no powers rule.

She gives me a look then sighs.

"Oh fine but no powers other then flying." She says.

I give her a big smile and  sand on my seat and jump into the air transforming as I hit the apex of my jump. I let out a sigh always feeling more comfortable and confident as Phantom then I do as Fenton.

Everyone looks at me with some  amazement. "Whoa thats so awesome." Says Melody.

I smile and give her a thank you.

"Well why dont you kids go down to the film room and watch a movie or play a game, I think one sammy's Nintendo things is hooked up down there." Says Great grandma Ida.

The twins get an exited look and quickly get out of there seats? Page Quickly grabs Matthew by the hand and drags him with her, as Melody beckons me along I only smile and do a little loop and fallow after my cousin's.

The four of us play games for the rest of the time till my mom comes down.

"Sam your not going to believe this Dani just beat your high score." says Page.

Mom just smiles "Im sure she did she's been taught by the master."

"I think your giving uncle Tuck a bit to much credit mom." I joke.

Mom laughs then becons me. "Come on Joker its time to go" she says with a smile i quickly give my cousins hugs as well as get both page and Melodys phone numbers with them both telling me to text them. I agree and fallow mom out to meet with dad. "So how did you enjoy meeting your family." Asks daddy.

I smile and nod happily then tell them aboutall the fun id had withmy new cousins.

(Once again im sorry for the long wait I promise it wont take as long id kind of fallen out of the phandom for a bit but im back and now that im done with my film classes Ill hopefully be able to give you more chapters.)