Part 12

Calum's P.O.V

"I see you have this thing for that Nirvana shirt..isn't it mine?" I called out to my boyfriend, Ashton, as we got out of his car. He grinned one of his bright, toothy grins and nodded, unbuttoning the flannel shirt he had over it and flaunting the shirt.

"I wear a lot of your clothes without you knowing. My boxers right now? Yours." I gave him an amused glare, walking to his side and wrapping my arms around his waist securely.

"You're evil, did you know that?"

"No way, I am not." He longed out his t, giggling a cheerful one. Ahh, he is so cute. I wonder if he knows how fucking adorable he is..and how much I am in love with that.

"Do you know just how cute you are? How is it possible for one person to be this cute?" I whispered into his ear, grinning brightly as he blushed a rosy red.

"I'm not cute..I am punk rock." He grumbled, crossing his arms across his chest. I held back a laugh for maybe 0.5 seconds before bursting into a loud fit of laughter. Ashton gave an annoyed look, wriggling out of my grip and trotting off to stand in the teller lines. I caught my breath and ran towards him, capturing him in a bear hug from behind.

"Aww, Ashy, even though I laughed, doesn't mean you aren't punk rock." I grinned from ear to ear, one of my infamous grins the fans seemed to call "shit-eating" and "cheesy as swiss".

"Hush up, Hood. Damn, I hate this band." He said with a joking annoyed tone to him. I laughed again, seeing as we had reached the front of the line quickly.

"Imma pay, okay?" Ashton said as he ordered two general tockets and started to take his wallet out. I shook my head quickly and snatched his wallet from him.

"Ah ah ah, no. I am paying for everything today. Don't you worry your pretty little head." I chuckled as he blushed, winking quickly and stuffing his wallet in my back pocket, getting mine out and paying. We waited for the teller to print our tockets before handing them, an uninterested look on her makeup-clad face most of time.

"Have a nice time." She said in a monotone voice.

--------------------

"Are those the penguins?" I heard Ashton ask, pointing to an exhibit not to far from where we had been standing. I looked up from my phone, favourting one last tweet in my busy notifications before locking it. I smiled and nodded, grabbing his hand and marching with a silly step to the area. We had been searching for the penguin display for maybe 30 minutes after Luke had told us to get him some pictures of penguins or else he wouldn't allow us back home.

"Fucking finally, took forever." I grumbled, whipping out my phone again and snapping some pictures of the adorable water birds, seeing one waddle to where Ashton was leaning on the railing, making a noise which startled the distracted boy, almost dropping his phone.

"Jesus fucking christ, those damn birds."

I couldn't help but laugh lightly, moving to stand with him and hug his waist from behind.

"You're too cute, Ash. Let me take a picture of you with the penguins, I think Luke would love that."

He smiled back at me, nodding softly and turning in my embrace.

"Ooh, okay! Snap one real quick." I grinned as he did a slightly silly face, looking cuter than ever. I laughed as I took the picture, the penguins seeming to pay attention for it as well.

"Doe it look nice?" Ashton chimed, looking at me with happy eyes. I nodded happily and showed the pictures to him, a grin never leaving his face and he looked up to me, leaning in for a soft peck. I pecked him back, my hands immediately going to his waist and pulling him flush against me. He blushed, looking down for a second, then to the side.

"Stop being cute, already! Too much." I chuckled, kissing the top of his head. Ashton laughed softly, shaking his head and hiding it in my neck slowly.

"I am not."

I grinned, pulling out my phone again and resting my head on his, keeping him close as I took a quick photo, wanting to have this moment forever. I love him oh so much. He is the light in my eye. I can never live a day without Ashton, that would be...breathing but having no oxygen.

-----------------------

"How was your trip date thingy?" I turned as I was locking our front door, seeing the small child known as Harry at Ashton and I's legs. I smiled, shrugging lightly before kicking my shoes off and lifting into my arms. Ashton grinned and stood next to me, playing with Harry's growing hair and cheeks, placing a quick kiss and his and my own. I want this to be forever. I never want this to end. I never want us to end.

Luke's P.O.V

I wonder what I ever did. What I did to get to the place I am. Living with my 3 best friends, a good relationship with my family, good academics, I am in a freaking band. And my crush doesn't hate me.

But I also wonder why I have a crush on Ashton. Why couldn't it be some really pretty girl in my grade or something. But nope, had to be my best friend, bandmate, and he has to be dating my other best friend, pretty much.

I have no chance, obviously. Its so obvious how much Calum and Ashton love each other. They go on sweet dates. They show so much affection. Kisss, hugs, looks, the way they talk. And I accept it all. Ashton loves Calum, not me. I shouldn't get in the middle of their sweet relationship.

"Did you get my pictures, Hood?" I asked as the two plonked onto the living room couch, close as hell. Calum cocked his head in my direction and grinned brightly, pulling his phone and chucking it to me. I caught it quickly and opened it, obviously knowing his password. I opened gallary and smiled brightly at the penguin pictures, cooing at the one who seemed so close to the camera. I opened our text messages and sent them to myself, noticing that I sent 2 pictures by mistake. I blinked, looking at them for a bit. The first one was one of Ashton in front of the penguin display, his smile as bright as ever and holding up a rock n roll sign with his hand. He looked so happy and cute and I literally could cherish this forever. And I will.

The other picture was the cutest. I am guessing Calum took it without Ash noticing, since Ash didn't seem to be looking at the camera. You could see the brisk colour of the sky, the sun hitting them at a perfect angle and the whole picture was taken on a nice angle. I loved it even though it broke my heart.

I have mixed emotions. I dunno if I should continue whatever the hell I have with Ashton or let him and Calum be happy...I think day and night about this, and I can never come to a conclusion.

Its too hard.

Yay, literally getting good at this whole weekly thing! Anyway, short as heckle chapter. I know! But I have been working on my other story, Punk Rock Next Door. You guys should go read it, its Mashton Ily all so much and I will see you next week! Peace and don't be American Idiots
- Jess