Part 6

Calum's P.O.V(yep I always start with his pov I am sorry )

Its hard sleeping at night sometimes. I could physically stay up all night, thinking and thinking and thinking for hours on end. My mind won't shut off, its always thinking about the next day, or friends, family I haven't seen in a very long time, or maybe just Ashton. I look to the time, seeing it was barely past midnight and I got up, sauntering out of my bedroom and down the stairs, not thinking anyone would be awake at a time like this, shirtless and in my boxers. But sadly, someone was awake. And it was probably the first but last person I would like to see in my boxers.

"A-ashton? Why are you awake at quarter past midnight...playing video games?" I questioned, forgetting my appearance as I wondered. His head shot to my direction and he fumbled a bit before pausing his game and standing up. "Oh, Calum! I-i wasn't...doing anything." He flustered a bit more, looking almost everywhere other than me. I couldn't help but laugh, really. Ashton shot me a confused look as he heard my laughter and I walked up to where he stood, slinging my arms around his shoulders in a slight hug, ruffled his already messy curls, and trotted off to the couch next. I picked up one of the free controllers off the coffee table and grinned as I saw what he was playing. "Fifa? Oh god, lets play!" He kind of gave a confused sounding squeak before sitting next to me, picking up the controller he had been using and gave a shy smile. "Yeah, lets play." I returned the shy smile with a warm one, holding his gaze for a but longer than usual before looking down at his still upturned lips, finding them so inviting. He must have noticed my staring because his smile quickly became neutral and soon enough, I started to inch my face closer to his. It was like a magnet was bringing our lips closer and closer and...

"C-calum.." Ashton muttered, staring into my eyes again. I stared back and smiled a bit, praying he wanted me to kiss him. "Ash...just...let me, okay?" He bit his lip, nodding slightly which caused our close lips brush against each other and I swear, my heartbeat suddenly went crazy. I finally. Finally, found the courage to connect our lips in a tender yet kind of awkward first kiss. Sparks fluttered through my body and I pressed my lips against his still ones harder, earning a small hum and his hands to cup my cheeks. My hands found his hips and I brought us closer. Ashton moved his lips in sync with mine, his arms moving to circle my upper body tightly, both of us tilting our heads for more comfort. We stayed like this, kissing and colliding tongues before we both pulled away for air, panting and biting our lips.

"Calum..?"

"Yeah, Ash?" I panted out, resting my forehead against his softly.

"That was really nice." He gave me one of his bright, dimpled smiles.

I grinned back and nuzzled my nose together with his affectionately, earning a small chuckle from him. "It was really nice."

We stayed cuddled together for a couple minutes before I let out a content sigh, lost in thought again about what just happened. Did I really kiss Ashton? And he kissed me back? And did we really cuddle? Are we still really cuddling? God, how could this happen so quickly? My head feels as if its spinning and I can feel my heartbeat all over my chest and I can feel Ashton snuggling closer to me and his steady, warm breath against my neck. Very overwhelming, but I never want it to stop.

"Hey, Ashton, baby..." I whispered, shutting my eyes slghtly after noticing the words I had said.

"Yes, Cal?" He whispered back to me, face buried in my neck. I smiled as it seems he wasn't bothered by the name and hugged his waist a bit tighter.

"How about...we go up to my room and sleep. You should be sleeping, not practicing your viode game skills to beat Harry." He sat back a bit and laughed, nodding slightly as he rubbed his right eye slowly.