Part 7

Ashton's P.O.V

"Where do you wanna eat, Ashton?" I looked up, still slipping my shoes on at the front door. I hummed at Calum, who wore a blueish white button up shirt and black jeans, also slipping on a pair of Vans. "I dunno, I'm good with anything and everything, dude." He smiled and laughed a bit, leaning against the side wall slightly and looking at me. I stood straight and smiled back at him, leaning on the wall next to him. We stayed there for a bit, leaning on each other here and there.

"Okay, lets get going now!" I announced, striding over to the kitchen to grab the car keys before getting stopped by a running Calum who grabbed them before me. "Ah ah ah, I'm going to drive~ I have my learners permit, but I think my driving is pretty nice." I bit my lip, wondering if I should let him drive or not. Usually, an adult is suppose to be in the car as well...But I guess I'm close enough to an adult here.

"Okay, okay. You can drive. But you can't pass the speeding limit, you can't even go near it, you hear me?" I said, pointing a finger at him, trying to seem serious but soon laughing along with Calum's joyful laugh. "Okay okay, mum. I won't even touch the gas pedal too much." I grinned at him, making sure my wallet and phone were on me before following Calum out the door.

Calum's P.O.V

"Did you put the key in proper? Wait wait, seatbelt, Cal!" I slightly rolled my eyes as Ashton reached over me to do my seatbelt on, smirking slightly as he blushed at the contact. "Ashton." He turned his head to me as he was still leaning over me, fumbling with my seatbelt. I chuckled inwardly, leaning in towards him to connect our lips slightly. Ashton exhaled a worried, shaky breath, relaxing as our lips moulded together. I moved my hands to his hips, pulling from his position to my lap, his legs resting on either side of my hips. I groaned a bit as he bit me lower lip, whimpers leaving his open mouth. I tilted my head to the side and slipped my tongue into his mouth, feeling every place I could, relishing in his wonderful taste. Our tongues collided and fought for dominance, I being victorious after, and continued to massage my tongue against his. My hands slowly slipped from his waist to slowly find themselves in his jean back pockets, giving his ass a slight but firm squeeze. He moaned into my mouth, pressing more against me. I smirked into the kiss, rocking my hips against his slowly, gradually getting faster. He detached from me, hiding his red face in my neck as he grinded his hips back, moans muffled into my shirt. "C-cal...We shouldn't b-ah-be doing this.." Ash stuttered to me, looking at me through lidded eyes. I sighed softly, knowing I shouldn't have started any of this, because maybe Ashton didn't want it. Maybe he didn't want any of this, the kiss I mean. Biting my lip, I untangled myself from Ashton and nodded in defeat. "Yeah, I'm really sorry, Ashton." He must have noticed my expression because he leaned in and pecked my upper lip softly, then my lower lip, cupping my cheek and kissing the other. "Hey, Cal...I want to tell you something." I sighed a bit, waiting to hear the worst from him, that he didn't like nor love me and hated me for thinking I had a chance with him. "What is it, Ashton?" I said, exasperated with myself.

"I love you, Calum. I really, truly, without a doubt, love you..and I am sorry, I dont want this to ruin our friendship or the band..so you don't have to respond.." His voice became a whisper by the end of his sentence, and I could feel him shifting to climb off me. I quickly reached out, reached for him, and pulled him into my arms tightly.

"Ashton...Ashton, my god. You do not understand how fucking much I love you. I love you so so so, so much. I want to do everything with you, play as a band, sing, dance, sleep, shower, make love...I want to have you in my life forever. And ever. I have been in love with you since the day I laid eyes on you at the audition for the drummer spot. How you handled the drums, and how happy you seemed playing them. I love hearing you sing. Even if you say you can't sing. But oh boy, can you sing. I ramble on and on in my head about you, I think about how I wouldn't even mind being your friend, I just need you close to me when I need you. Which is every god fucking damn second of the day. Ash...you do no understand. I love you, everything about you." I exhaled deeply, keeping Ashton close to my chest, feeling him exhale as well. He sniffled slightly, detaching from me and wiping under his damp eyes. I felt tears brim my eyes as well and I leaned forward and connected my lips with Ashton's soft ones. "Cal, I love you so much." "I love you more, Ashton. Would you want to...be my boyfriend? I dunno, is that how you ask a person?" He chuckled a sweet one and nodded happily, bringing me close to him again. "Of course, Cal. Of fucking course." And then, that moment, is where Ashton Irwin became mine. And only mine and forever mine.