Part 2

Ashton's P.O.V

I followed Calum back up the stairs that lead fron the basement to the living room. "So, how do you like the house? Too small?" Calum asked me, his hand resting on my shoulder lightly. I gave a happy hum and smiled brightly at him. "I think its really nice. Don't worry~ And the other guys seem really nice." Calum gave me a rather confused look, before letting off a small chuckle as he stopped walking. I glanced to him and stopped walking as well, tilting my head a bit.

"Hey, Ash. I should warn ya. Michael isn't the nicest guy around, 'kay? I could say he's had his own problems in the past, but he hates talking about his past. So just...I dunno. Don't get in his way too much or get on his bad side. I don't want ya to get hurt or somethin'." I blinked at the other male, than gave a sheepish smile and nodded my head. "Oh, I see...Don't worry about me, Cal. I'll be nice and not get on his bad side." Calum let out a sigh before laughing and swinging his arm around my shoulders. "Yeah, okay. Glad to know."

We eventually made it to a longer hallway, there being four doors. "The last room is Luke's, the one on the right is mine, and this last one on the left is Michael's. Your room is this one, last one on the right. Bathroom is down the hall and round the next corner." He stated, opening the door and letting me in first. "Ahh, okay." I looked around the room, it wasn't too small or too big. There was a bed, desk, closet, everything seemed pretty normal. I put my bags that I had been carrying onto the bed and sat down on it. I was lost in my own thoughts till I felt the bed weight shift beside me. I looked to my left and saw that Calum had moved some of my bags to the side so he could sit. "Do you like it? Its not the biggest of the rooms, but I think mine is the smallest." He said with a small snicker, his eyes scrunching up in a rather cute way. "Its nice, I like it...Hey, Cal. I gotta thank you, I just...feel like this could be a really good choice for me. Getting into a band and moving away from home. I wouldn't have gotten here without you, so thanks a million." I said, a large smile gracing both our faces. He pulled me into a tight hug, his arms slinking around my waist as my arms find his shoulders. Wow, he's a nice hugger. "No no, no need to thank me at all. I think you're going to be a great addition to his band." I smiled and nodded timidly, my head hiding in the crook of his neck as I found myself blushing madly. We stayed in this position, not caring to move because it was quite comfortable, until we heard someone clearing their throat at the doorway.

"Uh, you guys still up to getting dinner? Its not too late.." I detached from Calum quickly and looked to the door, seeing Luke with leaning against the door sill with a lopsided smile. "Oh, uhm..Yeah yeah, dinner sounds great. Right, Ash?" I looked back at Cal, then nodded quickly and stood to my feet. "Yep, sounds great to me." I said, slightly flustered as I followed Luke out the door, Calum right behind me.

"What shall we get? Pizza?" I heard the banter in the back seat that came from Luke and Calum as I drove. "Pizza sounds good to me." I added, looking up into the rear-view mirror to the boys in the back. Michael sat in the passengers' seat, playing around with the radio a bit before finding an acceptable radio station. He sat back and stared out the window, his usual scowl still gracing his handsome features. "What about you, Michael? Pizza sound ogood to yiu?" I asked him, glancing to him, then back at the road. He gave a slightly annoyed sigh and shrugged his shoulders. "I don't give a fuck. Pizza, whatever." I bit my lip softly and gave a shy nod, continuing to drive to the nearest pizza place.

Michael's P.O.V

I stayed silent for the rest of the car ride, my eyes trying to focus anywhere other than Ashton. He was wearing these really cute looking glasses and I saw his fingers lightly drum against the steering wheel as some song blasted from the radio speakers. Gosh, why did he have to act so nice to me? I couldn't act nice back, I don't even act that nice around the other two guys.

"Mike, oi. We're here, bud." Calum said, snapping me out of my thoughts. Which sadly were filled with Ashton. He's only been here for a couple fucking hours, god dammit. I gave a sigh as I climbed out of the passengers' seat, following the other boys into the shop. We walked to a booth, I was slightly hoping that Ashton would sit next to me at the least, but he slipped in the seat across from me and Luke snagged the seat beside him. I looked up to a still standing Calum, who had a slightly ticked off face before plopping into the seat next to me as he mumbled "I wanted to sit next to Ash.." I couldn't help but laugh quietly at this, glancing to Ashton, who had heard. He laughed a bit as a blush covered his face. "Haha, don't sulk, Cal. There's always the car ride home." Ashton piped up, his hand slightly covering his mouth as he laughed. Luke and Calum laughed as well, shrugging a bit. "I like sitting in the front." I added to the conversation, a bitter tone to my voice. "Ooh, does Mikey like sitting next to Ashton?" Luke asked in a sing-song voice. I sent him a scowl and rolled my eyes. "No. Shut up, Hemmings." I heard Ashton laugh a bit and I didn't really mean to glare at him, but he stopped laughing and looked down at his hands, chewing on his lip nervously. I didnt mean ta get him nervous, shit...

The car ride was quiet. I let Calum sit in the front seat and I sat in the back with Luke. I could hear how Ashton and Calum talked up a storm, Calum asking him questions on his past and stuff.

"So, when did you start drumming?" "Uhh, hasn't been too long, I think. I always kinda liked playing the drums but I was never serious about it till a couple years back. Before that, I just stuck with the guitar amd stuff." I couldn't lie, listening to Ashton was pretty interesting. His voice was interesting on its own, really. Does he sing? Should I ask?

"Can you sing?" I questioned, eyes still fixated at the window and its outside surroundings. I felt everyone staring at me, even though I didn't bother to stare back.

"O-oh...no, I don't really sing.." Ashton stuttered, giving a quick nod. The rest of the car ride was pretty quiet, and when we all got home, Luke gave the idea of watching movies.

"What movies do you like, Ash?" Calum said, kicking off his shoes at the door. We all did the same and Ashton gave a shrug. "I like all movies, really." He went to sit on the couch as I took a seat on the armchair, not willing to share a seat with anyone. I notived how bpth Calum and Luke shot each other a look, then quickly sped to the couch to see who could get there first. My god, they're acting like love-struck teens or something. Calum got there first and gave a victorious grin at Luke before sitting back and slinging an arm around a rather flustered Ashton."Go on, pick the movie, Lucas." Luke gave an annoyed grunt, going to the dvd player under the t.v and slipped in some random movie. He ran to the kitchen quickly and came back with a bag of popcorn and a bag of chips, throwing the bag of chips at me. "Heads up, Clifford." I caught the bag and rolled my eyes at him. "Thanks." The movie started and so did the snacking. It seemed that Luke had picked a rather scary movie, and a gave a short chuckle, eating some of the chips. I glanced over to where Ashton and Calum sat, a bit too close for comfort. Ashton reaches for the bag of popcorn but couldn't seem to get it so Calum reached for a bit of popcorn and held it up in front of Ashton's mouth. "Say ahh." He chimed jokingly, grinning wider as he saw the blush covering Ashton's cheeks. He timidly opened his mouth and laughed a bit as Calum fed him the popcorn rather sweetly. I rolled my eyes in annoyance but I couldn't seem to be able to pull my gaze away.

I didnt like it one bit. How Ashton just let Calum cuddle up to him and hug his waist, practically bringing Ashton into his lap. I stood up randomly and everyone stared at me with a confused look. "I'm heading to bed, have fun here." I said, making sure to lock eyes with Ashton before sauntering away to my room. I slammed the door and gave a sigh, leaning against the door. "Come on, Michael. Don't you dare start to like the drummer." I swear, this has been the longest day of my life.

[] Ahh, another chapter. How nice. I still this this sucks, and my arms ache ._. Me still wondering what pairing is even in this story...Ahh, but whatever.

-Jess