Part 9

Calum's P.O.V

"G'morning, kiddo." I chimed as I took a seat next to Harry on the sofa, looking to the t.v for the time. 10am.

"Morning, Cal! Where's my brother?" He asks, looking to me with large eyes. I shrugged a bit and leaned back against the couch, sighing softly.

"I dunno, he slept either in the basement with Luke or upstairs with Luke.." I pouted a bit, knowing that he slept next to Luke, shared the same space, air...probably cuddled too. Argh, why did I have to go to sleep so fucking early.

Harry blinked slightly as he looked at me, then turned his attention when there were footsteps trailing from the stairs.

"Morning, Harry. Morning, Cal." I turned my head lazily to the side, smiling brightly as I noticed Ashton still in his crinckled pajamas, bedhair still fresh and a smile on his own face.

"Good morning, Ashy. How did you sleep?" I chimed, grinning as he plopped next to me and shrugged, leaning onto my side. I wrapped both my arms around him.

"Pretty well, slept kinda late, though...How about you, Calum?" I grinned and shrugged, digging my face into the crook of his neck, humming softly.

"I slept wonderfully! Would have been better if you were in bed with me, babe." I said, the last bit becoming a small whisper into his ear when I remember his younger brother was sitting right next to us, looking up to us with the most curious face ever.

"So, are you guys in love or something?"

I blinked, sitting up from my rather comfortable position as I wondered who had said that, to be honest.

"H-harry, excuse me?" Ashton stammered out, his own expression

one of shock.

"You heard me, Ash. I may be 10 but I have known you long enough.." I practically choked on my saliva, soon processing that it was Harry who had said the statement.

"What even are you asking, Harry?" I questioned, eyes glued to the young boy who sat next to us.

He shrugged and gave a bright, innocent smile, climbing over my lap and seating himself inbetween Ashton and I happily.

"I dunno, because you guys are adorable and the other boys told me you guys act so lovey dovey half the time!" I grumbled, giving myself a mental reminder to get revenge on those two idiots. Its not that I don't want Harry to know about his brother and I but he is rather young and maybe he wouldn't understand the whole concept of two males in their mid to late teens dating and kissing and cuddling.

"Adorable? Who, us? You must really be hyper on that sugar cereal Michael gave you." Ashton mumbled, raising an eyebrow as he wrapped one arm around Harry's narrow shoulders. Harry giggled lightly and leaned against his older brother, legs curled up in my lap. I smiled softly and patted Harry's legs, turning my attention to Ashton, who wore a bright smile and his gaze directed to mine.

"I think he had a sugar crash, goodness." Ash said, a laugh prominent in his voice tone. I nodded quickly, grinning as I notice Harry had fallen asleep.

"Yeah...this is nice. I can't help but think Harry seems like my son in a way, more like my little brother, but still...Kind of like a son." I whispered, a grin never leaving my face as I slowly stroked Harry's leg soothingly.

"I have always kinda saw his as a son as well. Seeing as to how I became an actual father figure since neither my actual father nor Ryan could do that for him...Hey Calum, I gotta tell you some...stuff." I blinked and glanced to Ashton with a concerned look.