Part 3

(WARNING? Yeah, sure ono there's some heated parts, so like if you dont wanna see badly written smut, you can like skip this chapter, its kinda just a bland one anyway ^.^)

Calum's P.O.V

I slowly opened my eyes, squinting to adjust to the light pouring into the room. I groaned a bit as I sat up, rubbing the sleep away from my eyes. I was about to get out of bed when I noticed....I wasn't alone?

"Mmn.." Mumbled the body next to mine, lifting his head slightly and yawning. "Morning, Cal."

"M-morning, Ashton.." I stuttered, chewing down on my bottom lip. When did we ever get into my room? All I remember is sitting on the couch watching movies. I think we had a couple of beers and stuff. Did I get drunk? Oh god, if I did something to Ashton...

"Hey, how're you feeling?" Luke asked me when I had finally gotten out of bed, Ashton following behind me quickly. "M-me? Oh, just wonderful. Y'know, the usual hangover. Nothing new..." I muttered, walking to the kitchen and plopping down onto a seat at the table, heaving a sigh. I closed my eyes and groaned, my head pounding with a horrid headache. I heard some cupboards open and close, the tap running, then a glass being placed on the table.

"Drink up, Hood." I snapped my eyes open and saw a very displeased looking Michael looking at me. I held my hand out and accepted the pills he handed me, humming lightly as I took them. "Thanks, dude." "Are you guys hungry?" I heard Ashton ask, tilting his head a bit as he looked to all of us. "Hmm, yeah. Yeah, I'm hungry." I said, Luke nodding in agreement. Ashton's gaze fell onto Michael, who wasn't paying attention. "How about you, Michael?" Michael cocked an eyebrow before looking up at Ashton, who looked nervous. A smirk appeared on Mike's face and I could've hit him if I wasn't so wiped out. "Are you offering to make me some breakfast?" He asked in his usual cocky voice. "Y-yes..only i-if you want, though.." He looked down at his feet, chewing his lip. I hated seeing him like that, even if we didn't know each other. "Hmm...what a nice housewife you would make. Okay, I hope you can cook, drummer boy, because I'm a hungry boy." The smirk stayed plastred on Michael's face, a small chuckle emerging from his throat. Oh, can't I just beat his face to a pulp?

Ashton's P.O.V

Housewife?  A housewife...did Michael just call me a housewife? What was that sppose to mean..

"Y-yeah, I can cook...What do you all want?" Calum shrugged his shoulders, avoiding eye contact with me for a few seconds. "Hmm, I dunno. But do you want any help?" I shook my head and put on a smile, trying to hide my blushing cheeks. "Oh no no, I'm good. Plus, you're hungover and I wouldn't want you to get hurt or burn the house down." He gave a groggy laugh and shrugged. "Okay, how about you make french toast? And maybe Luke could help you." Luke looked up from his phone, quickly putting it away and standing up, hurrying to my left side. "Yeah yeah! I wanna help ya, Ash." I laughed and nodded, bumping my hip playfully against Luke's, earning a laugh from him as well. "Okay. What would you like, Michael? French toast or something else." He gave one of his uninterested looks before shaking his head quickly and standing up. "French toast is cool with me. Get ta cooking, Im hungry." I heard Calum kiss his teeth and quickly shoot an apologetic look, but I just shook my head and smiled.

In no time, after a few broken eggs on the floor and laughing at Luke who had slipped on one, French toast was all ready. "Guys, food's ready!" Luke yelled into the house, and I heard doors slamming and hurried footsteps down the stairs. "Watch it, Clifford! You're gonna push me down, you hippo!" "Oh hush it, Hood. Food is fucking food!" I snickered and leaned against the counter top, having already eaten some of the French toast. Luke was a laughing mess and he leaned next to me, ruffling my curls. "You've got stuff in your hair~ I didn't think you could get any cuter." I felt my face burn brightly in embarrassment before shaking my head and knocking shoulders with Luke. "No, shut up, Luke!" He laughed a bit and glanced to the other guys, humming and reaching for a piece of toast. "Want some?" I nodded hastily and held my hand out, but felt the piece nudge at my lips. My eyes widened and I stared at Luke for a minute, then bit into the toast and chewed, feeling my cheeks burning and Luke staring at me. "Its good, right?" He asked, his face slowly inching closer. I nodded quickly and felt my body press back against the counter top. "Y-yeah, tastes g-great.." He chuckled some and leaned back after hearing Calum clear his throat and pass us by, placing his plate in the sink and striding off. "Where you off to, Cal?" Michael asked suddenly, making Calum halt in his tracks. "Out. I need some space." I blinked a bit, staring as he walked to the front door and slamming it shut behind him. Michael stood up a bit after, stretching his arms. "Well, I'm going to my room. I'll be down for practice. Don't think to bother me till then, please. Have fun with drummer boy, Hemmings." He dragged himself up the stairs and it was just me and Luke left. I noticed I was still leaning against the counter and leaned off it, moving to clear the dishes. "Gonna help me, Luke?" I questioned, rinsing the plates before stopping as I felt a pair of arms hold me from behind. I turned my head and saw Luke snuggling his head into the back on my neck, his steady, warm breath hitting it. I felt a small shiver travel down my spine and I didn't really feel like asking him to let go. So I leaned back against him, our bodies moulding together easily. "Y-you're really warm, Luke..." I mumbled under my breath. He laughed softly, his breath travelling down my neck, making me shiver more. "Is someone cold? I could, y'know, wam you up." I gave a defeated nod before gasping quietly at the feeling of his lips against the crook of my neck. "Shh, Ashton, baby...We don't want Michael to barge in all angry, now do we?" I bit my lip and nodded, tilting my head to allow him more access.