Part 8

() warnings in advance. Triggers

Ashton's P.O.V

"Oi, Harry. Wake up, its time for breakfast." I said to a sleeping Harry, who shared a bedroom with Michael, since his room was the largest.

Harry groaned lightly, turning on his side to face me, rubbing the sleep away.

"What..? Oh, Ashy.." He mumbled, sitting up and stretching his arms.

"Breakfast time, champ. Hurry, I made your favourite!" I chimed, standing up. Harry stood up as well and made grabby hands, signaling for me to carry him. I heaved him into my arms, cradling him close as I laughed softly.

"My favourite? You mean...chocolate chip cinnamon pancakes with strawberries on top?" He asked with an excited tone to his voice near the end. I nodded happily and started my venture down the stairs to the kitchen, Harry still close in my arms. "Of course! And a bit of whipping cream for show~" Harry squeaked a cute sound, hugging my shoulders tightly as we made it to the kitchen, seeing all the boys seated at the table. I sat in the seat next to Calum, placing Harry in my lap so he could eat. I grinned at Cal, who smiled back as brightly.

"How do you like it, buddy? Taste good?" Calum asked Harry. Harry turned his head to the male, syrup and whipped cream surrounding his mouth and nodded happily, going back to devouring the food.

"I love it! Thank you." I chuckled softly and motioned Harry to turn his head, ending up with him turning his whole body. I smiled at him, leaning to get a napkin and wipe his mouth and hands. "Messy as ever, bud. You haven't showered yet, right?" He shook his head quickly and bounced around, looking to the other guys.

"Nope! But I can shower later, Ash. Lets play video gamesss!" I shook my head, laughing softly and ruffling his already messy bedhead.

"Silly. Actually, the band has some stuff to do, like practice. So I really wish I could play video games, but not right now, champ." A frown graced his face, and I could feel the guilt bubbling up inside me.

"I promise to play with you right after practice, okay, Harry?" Harry nodded lightly, still looking a bit upset but smiled at me. I heard Calum chuckle a bit from the side and I glanced at him, a bright smile on his face. I smiled back and felt the urge to just lean in close to him, feel his warmth near mine. Just embrace him, kiss him, do everything I could to him. I snapped put of my trance as I heard Luke call my name.

"Oi, Ashton! Lets practice now, 'kay?" I blinked a few times, soon processing his words and quickly standing up, carrying Harry to the couch and seating him nicely.

"Play some 1-player video games while we practice, yeah? Killing zombies is still just as much fun by yourself, dude." Calum said, coming up behind me and hugging my waist nonchalantly, grinning at Harry. Harry stared up at us, tilting his head a bit as he examined my flushed face, probably noticing that I was flush against Calum and not uncomfortable at all. I would love to tell him, but I don't think a 10 year old would understand that his gay older brother has seemed to find love in his bandmate of a couple months. He shrugged slightly and nodded, grabbing the t.v clicker and turning the t.v on.

"Okay, guys. Have fun at your practice, rock out!" I laughed at the end, nodding and pecking the top of his head sweetly. "Rock on, little one."

Calum's P.O.V

"Ah, I am so fucking tired, dude." Luke exclaimed, falling onto the couch. I grinned and rested my bass against the side of the couch, sitting on the armrest.

"Oi, Cal." I looked up, seeing Michael motion for me to go to where he was. I stood up with a groan and jogged to where he was.

"What's wrong, Mikey?" I asked, tilting my head a bit. He shook his head quickly and glanced over to the other two, noticing that Ashton had moved to sit with Luke on the couch, Luke's head resting atop of Ashton's lap.