Part 10

Ashton's P.O.V

" Let me ask you a question, Cal." I piped up, looking up from the page of notes I had been looking at. Calum nodded while still looking at his sheet of music, his bass guitar resting on his knee.

"Yeah, yeah, sure." He muttered, sounding uninterested, his eyes diverted to the strings of his guitar, fingers fiddling around with the knobs to adjust them.

"You guys go to school, I am guessing?"

"School? Well, I do, yeah. Depends if I wanna continue into year 11 and 12. Luke wants to drop out and Michael surely doesnt tell us enough of his personal life anymore, so I dunno. How about you, I never see you doing schoolwork?"

I bit down on my lip and shook my head, my gaze lazily falling onto his tall figure, seeing as his face contorted as he squinted at the sheet of music, then to his bass.

"No, I dropped out to take care of Harry, so I didnt continue witth year 12. I did some of year 11, though. Wasn't worth it, but whatever." Calum glanced in my direction, a smile on his face as he tried not to laugh.

"You know, I have never seen a better brother before. You focus a lot of your attention and care to Harry to make sure he has a good childhood...I truly admire that about you, Ash."

"Ah...thank you, I guess. I never asked if you guys had siblings..."

He laughed and nodded, tilting his head a little to look to me.

"I have an older sister and Luke has two older brothers. Michael doesnt have any siblings."

"Hmm...and another question." "You sure are full of them today. You do know we are suppose to be having one-on-one practice with this song, yeah?" Calum interrupted, playing a chord to the music. I laughed lightly and shrugged, tapping the drumsticks I had in my hands against the table happily.

"Who is the legal guardian here? You guys just live alone and stuff, shouldnt you have an adult?"

"We have you."

"I am fucking 17, not yet." I pointed out, grinning as he rolled his eyes with a nonchalant shrug.

"I guess, Luke's mum. She acts as caregiver to us all and is probably the nicest and sweetest." I nodded and smiled, drumming my stick against the table a bit.

"I want to meet her, she sounds nice."

"Hah, well you are in luck, my love. Liz is coming around here later to check up on us so you'll meet her."

"Do I get to meet your parents anytime soon? You've already met my mother plenty of times." I asked, turning the stool I had been seated on around so I could look at Calum directly. He smiled and turned to meet my eyes.

"Whenever you want to, baby. My sister has probably already told them all about me dating my male bandmate and how much she loves us. She pretty much calls me just to talk about how cute we are together and the fanservice we should show more often." I couldn't help but laugh loudly at this, standing up as well and shuffling to Calum,  hugging his shoulders and feeling his bass guitar press against my torso. He exhaled deeply, wrapping his arms around my waist, nuzzling his face into my neck. His curly black hair tickled my cheek and I grinned brightly.

"Seems like your sister is our biggest shipper. That's pretty cute, though."

"It is, yeah. Because we are the cutest couple ever, duh."

"Also the sexiest, yeah?"

Calum chuckled deeply and nodded against the crook of my neck, placing soft kisses up and down it before sucking on a very ensitive part of my neck, right where my collarbone started. I bit my lip to hold back a moan as my hands bunched up the plain white t-shirt he had on.