Part 11

Calum's P.O.V

They've been gone for so long, I am way beyond worried. What if Luke couldn't find him? What if he got lost himself? He isn't really good with directions. I paced the living room floor, ignoring the many pleas for me to sit down and that I might drill a hole through the floor, but the second I heard the click of the door unlocking and it swinging open, I pretty much sprinted to the door.

"Luke. Where the fuck have you guys been? And Ash...are you okay?" I asked, wearing a confused look as I saw Luke carrying Ashton bridal style when they walked in through the door. Luke glanced at me and smiled, shaking his head as he kicked the door closed behind him.

"He's just tired and needs to rest, nothing bad happened, Cal." I gulped and nodded solemnly, staring at Ash who avoided making eye contact with me as he looked past me to the living room.

"Is Harry asleep yet?" He asked, voice barely audible. I nodded quickly, trying to meet his eyes but failing.

"Y-yeah, I put him to bed not too long ago...Ash, I really need to talk to you, please."

Before he could respond, Luke coughed to get my attention and shook his head, keeping Ashton close to him in his arms.

"He isn't feeling up to it, I'm taking him to bed. Goodnight, Cal, Mike, and Mum. See you guys in the morning." And once again, before I could respond and beg to talk to Ashton, Luke was aleady making his way up the stairs and slamming his door shut. I groaned outwardly and ran my hands through my hair annoyed.

I wanted to say I was sorry. That I didn't mean to blow up on him and get angry. Its just that I don't really want Kristen to be around here, she really does scare me. She was cool in the beginning of oir relationship but after about a year she was way too clingy and kind of stalker-ish. I broke up with her but she kept following me around school and kept bothering me and my mates. I just don't want her to bother Ashton..

Luke's P.O.V

I shut the door to my room with my foot, hands preoccupied with steadying Ashton in my arms. He yawned and looked up at me, eyes looking tired.

"Lukey, sleep with me.." Ash mumbled, his face snuggling closer to my neck, me shivering as he placed soft kisses and kitten licks at the base of my neck.

"Ashton, I am guessing you want to sleep and not have me pound you against a wall, right?" I grumbled out, tilting my head to the side as he giggled and continued.

"Eh, I dunno! I'm not that tired, Luke."

I smirked a bit and shifted to lock my bedroom door, soon putting Ashton down and pinning him to the door. He stared up at me and bit his lip, whimpers leaving his open mouth. I chewed down on my own lip, one part of me lusting so hard for him and all of his gorgeousness. But the other part was overwhelmed with guilt.

Ashton is on of my best friends, and my bandmate, and dating my other best friend...Even though my lower regions would disagree with me, I can't do it.

I can't bring myself to do this again. But at the same time, I can totally.

I slowly backed away, a groan leaving my lips as I saw Ashton palming himself through his jeans, his Nirvana t-shirt soon being discarded and thrown into some corner of my room to be forgotten about.

"You are so sexy, Ash. Take off your clothes and get on the bed, I will be back in a second, I just need to get some stuff." I whispered into his ear, nibbling on the lobe slightly. He moaned in response, nodding and shuffling over to the bed, swaying his hips a bit more than usual and I swear I could have just came at that sight. I unlocked my door and slipped through, groaning with each step and cursing my skinny jeans as they rubbed against my erect cock. I peaked into Calum's room, seeing him curled up in a ball and snoring like no tomorrow. I chuckled and continued, going to Mike's room and grinning as I saw he was asleep as well. Yes, I get to do whatever I want to Ash without the guys really knowing.