Chapter 15: One Day, Waiting Between Worlds...

(Disclaimer: Original pic is not mine [If the owner wants me to remove it, I will]

(Disclaimer: Original pic is not mine [If the owner wants me to remove it, I will]. However the editing is mine. Also, this is not a fanart, just some editing and filters made by me on my computer.)

-------------

A/N: Hello... aha~

First things first: Happy New Year~ Hope you had a wonderful year in 2019 & that 2020 will be (even) better!
.
.
.

Okay, I'm so sorry I took so long TT. I missed you so much!!! To sum up my absence: my computer giving me hell & this chapter being so hard to write. If some of you don't already know it, this chapter was getting so long (22k words) that I had to split it. The reason is, that it was one of the hardest chapter ever to write (as you'll see once you read this and the other part that I'll update later on). As you know, Straya 801 is coming to an end, and working up to a nice closure is something hard to do! So hopefuly, these two chapters that I'll post this week will lead to it smoothly aha~ Also, thank you so much for sticking around, you guys are the best <3

Also... Don't hate me too much~

DISCLAIMER: There might is some detailed violence and mentions of bloods here.

Without further ado, enjoy~

-- (Crosposted on Ao3.)

----------------------------------------------

Minho stirred in sleep, frowning as a dangling red leaf from his bed fell on his face. It was ice cold.

Finally, the cold season was there.

He swiped it off, turning to the side, finding warmth next to him. Jisung was there, sleeping soundly, curled into his red and mint sheets, a crown of dead leafs in his hair. He smiled and reached out to brush them.

But, a strong gust of wind seeped through his window hole, casting the bedroom into a freezing cold and sending red leafs from the headboard down on the bed and tiny white and mint flowers from the twigs dangling from his ceiling down the floor. Minho froze, watching them loose their shine as they died.

A shiver crept up his arms, his pulse slowing down as seconds passed, and, finally, he realized it.

Straya's winds were never this strong.

He hurriedly jumped off the bed, running to his balcony. His eyes shone a threatening hue of gold hazelnut as he scanned the area, white shiny dots on his bare chest giving him an air of beacon into the bioluminescent night. Shivers crawled up his arms as trees shook and sandy mud flew off the ground. What was going on...

Then he saw it.

Although silent and transparent, Minho could perfectly distinguish the curves and shapes of a helicopter dashing through the sky – so well that it would have fooled anyone who was not familiar with this advanced technology into thinking that there was nothing in the air. But Minho was not just anyone, he was a Stray and a leader, and he knew what was theirs. This technology – it came from their bioluminescence.