Chapter 8: The Greatest Day...

(Disclaimer: Original pic is not mine [If the owner wants me to remove it, I will]. However the editing is mine. Also, this is not a fanart, just some editing and filters made my me on my computer.)

A/N: HELLO! YES, THE BADDEST B*TCH ON STRAYA 801 IS BACK FROM HER FRUITY HIBERNATION (makes no sense at all I know, don't judge me.)!!!

How much I've missed you guys T.T
And to come back majestically, I'm back with another 13k words baby just for you <3 I made it with love so cherish it lmao. I'm really genuinely honnestly happy with how it turned out aha~ It's a bit more focused on the plot than the other chapters, so I hope you'll like the way the story is advancing ahaha. Also, you'll see that I tried new writing approaches so, tell me if you like it~ I hope it won't disappoint but I'm confident (hope) you'll like it~

BUT, first thing first, I really want to thank all of you for your kind messages. I was deeply touched by every single one of them and I can't even find the words to describe how much you helped me. I'll be forever grateful <3

ALSO we reached +5k reads guys I'm- T.T uwu <3 I love you so fucking much, I'm soft- THANK YOU SO MUCH!

FINALLY: Since I'm a slow orange when it comes to writing and actually want to tease you and share stuffs with you AND talk with you guys, I decided to share my twitter acc with you lol woohoo~ Soooo, if you ever want to talk to me or get little sneekpeaks/soft spoils/bonus info/rl update of my writing advance on all of my works (yes I know it's a lot of ''/") then feel free to follow me (@ceeheeOC) I don't bite don't worry, mwouhaha <3
.
.
.
.......[Yes, for now there is no tweets on it bc I had no reason to tweet lol. Don't judge me T.T
]

Soooooo, without further ado, enjoy~

-- -----------------------------------------------------(Crossposted on Ao3.)

'It took us three years to travel here... but time elapses more slowly than on Earth in this area of the universe... so that means that 1 Earth year on Straya equals... s-'

'Suzy?' A knock was heard on her office door and she nodded, not glancing back as she perfectly knew who it was. 'I heard you sent a message to the kids to come back. Thank you.'

Said woman looked up, smiling a bit at the man who interrupted her. Pushing her glasses up the bridge of her nose, she closed her datapad and walked to his side by the patio door.

'Yes I did sir. Chan just notified me that they'll leave shortly.' she provided, looking down at the busy scientists running around the JYP facility's front garden and plantations. 'May I ask why you asked them to come back so soon boss?'

JYP simply chuckled and shook his head, fingers brushing the beak of the little bird perched on his left shoulder. 'Because this is not the aim, Suzy. I'm happy of them getting closer with locals. But what they are developing with them might be... beyond what should be allowed. Hence why I called them back. To remind them that they aren't scientists on a mission to befriend the Strays.' he turned toward the scientist and pat her shoulder, offering her a sad smile. 'Their place is here. You, better than anyone else, should know that.'