Chapter 7: Euphoria...

(Disclaimer: Original pic is not mine [If the owner wants me to remove it, I will]. However the editing is mine. Also, this is not a fanart, just some editing and filters made by me on my computer.)

--------------------

A/N: Hellooooo guys~ I'm back!

And I'm back with a monster lol (13k words) don't hate me, I know, it's long but I hope you'll stick around till the end T.T Hopefully you'll like it~

Anyways, so far this is my favorite chapter ever! I had so much fun writing it so I think you'll see that when you read it ahahaha. Also, Changlix is finally getting here guys woohoo!

ALSO: Huge thanks to you all for the 3k+ reads T.T I'm so happy that so many of you liked my baby, and I still fail to register that it met such success. I'm deeply grateful for that. So thank you, really, thank you. Because without you, this story wouldn't be complete <3

Well, apart from the fact that for once I'm on time, I don't see anything else to add, so without further ado: Enjoy~

----------------------- (Crossposted on Ao3.)

  Jisung moaned softly (A/N: Let's see where my fellow dirty minded readers are~) when a soft gust of wind brushed past his close eyelids, tickling his cheeks and stroking his parted lips. Frowning at the cold sensation he shifted slightly under the covers, his left arm reaching out for warmth. But it only met the coldness of silk-like sheets.

Fluttering his eyes open, he frowned. Next to him the bed was empty. So Minho left already.

He sighed internally, he couldn't believe he slept next to the leader. To be honest, as much as he wished to have someone to cuddle with, the truth was that he would have never asked the Stray if it wasn't for the coldness of the night. Yesterday would have seriously ended him, if not for Minho's warmth. Now that he thought of it, it must have been pretty awkward for the Stray to have him, a 'stranger', snuggled against him in his sleep. Heck, if you would have told him a few weeks ago that he was going to sleep next to the man who threw him out on day one, he would have laughed at your face. And yet, here he was.

Humming in tiredness, he shifted fully on his side and curled against the free pillow. He had no idea of what time it was in the day, but judging by the lack of light in the bedroom, it must still be pretty early. What was Minho doing up at this time? Maybe leaders had to check on their territory every morning? Or maybe he left in the night to meet someone? A smirk made its way on the scientist's lips. He could perfectly picture the leader climbing a tree to secretly meet a beautiful Stray girl, surrounded by the bioluminescent nature of the night and then kissing- oh god, that would be so thrilling and romantic! At his inner romanticist-self's thoughts, Jisung giggled in his pillow – well, Minho's pillow if he were to judge by the pine scent it held.