Chapter 4: Glowing Promises...

(Dislcaimer: Original pic is not mine [If the owner wants me to remove it, I will]. However the editing is mine. Also, this is not a fanart, just some editing and filters made my me on my computer.)

(A/N:Do you guys like this one? I think that red suits Jeongin- or should I say, I.N? kkkk)

--------

A/N: Hello everyone! How are you? Omg, I feel like it's been a long time ahaha.

So, here it is woohoo~ I enjoyed writing it so f*ing much aha, I hope you'll feel it while reading it. And, I hope you'll like it, because things are getting interesting~

Also, some of you might have noticed that the 'chapter count' number has changed, don't worry that's my doing. I deleted my previous post with  my edit.

And last but not least....

THANK YOU! Omg I still can't believe I've reached the 1k view (It's not anymore since I deleted the previous post, but this story still reached 1k, so you deserve my thank yous). Guys you are incredible. I'm soft af, like I'm so happy you guys like my baby and take the time to read it. I would have never believed it would attract so lany people, so I sincerely deeply thank you.  I still have a hard time processing this, but thank you for commenting, voting, subscribing but most importantly, thank you for simply reading it, this single fact means the world to me. I love you guys, and thank you so much for supporting me and this story~

Now, without further ado, here comes the fourth chapter! Hope you'll like it~

(Cross post on Ao3.)

-- -- -- -- -- 

  The Glow was rising over the horizon, filling Straya 801 of its dull light. The jungle was slowly coming back to life, the bioluminescence of its greenery disappearing and the first animals awakening, turquoise trees' shaded Minho's features as he ventured further into its depth, bare feet pushing into its sandy muddy soil. Spear tightly attached to his back in case another baby Young Wings would have stray from its home, he finally step foot on the border of the Sureki tribe. There, waiting for him was its leader, eagerly welcoming him with a hug. 'Minho, it's been a long time.'

Minho detached himself and smiled at her, eyes squinting a bit at the brightness of her pale silver blonde hair. 'Yeah, long time no see CL.'

'What can I do for you? One of my people saw you coming in a hurry.' she asked him curiously, half leaning against a tree with a white bark and purple leaves – typical trees on CL's territory.