Chapter 1: Gorgeous.

(DISCLAIMER : The Original Picture is not mine so credit to the owner for that [If they want to me to take it down, I will]! However, the editing is mine. And this is not a fanart, just some filters and editing made by me on my computer.)

(A/N: What do you guys think of this one? It's not the best one I made but yeah, not that bad I think haha?)

-- --

(The same afternoon, in another part of Straya's jungle...)

'Aish, freaking annoying bugs!', a high pitched voiced screamed in the busy jungle.

Jisung slapped his arm for the 3562523 time in a (failed) attempt to get rid of the small bugs crawling on his sweaty arms. Sighing, he wiped off the sweat of his brows and slumped down on the ground, leaning against a large tree.

Looking around, he felt a small smile play on his lips. Straya was definitely a beautiful place. All around him were tall trees with turquoise leaves, salmon and indigo colored venus flytraps, and annoying but beautiful little flying pink bugs. What's more, was that the Glow was shinning down his skin, making it slightly sweaty due to the tropical atmosphere, but the scientist just loved it.

It was simply gorgeous, and Jisung felt his sentimental inner diva go crazy, fingers hitching to write down lyrics about the beauty of nature and how it should bring together every human beings in the whole universe (and yes, he could already hear Changbin's 'sappy' echo in the air).

Laughing at himself, he suddenly saw something move from the corner of his eyes. Sitting up, his eyes widened. A Stray was running down trees, seemingly in a hurry to go somewhere. Jisung felt the corner of his mouth quirk up. This was his chance to witness Strays in everyday situations.

So without any further hesitation, he stood up and run to the nearest tree.

'Fuck it, screw it, holly it, I'm gonna jump on this mother fruity tree and run after him, I know I can do it!', he screamed to himself in his head, fist raised in the air, and ran straight toward a nearby tree, actually and successfully grabbing its creepers.

He breathed in relief when his feet connected to its trunk without breaking, and thanked Chan for teaching him how to climb trees, when his (pretty, mind you) face didn't smash into it. Not wasting more time on praying all the gods for letting him meet their leader, he climbed the tree clumsily, and after a few seconds reached a large branch. Putting his arms Titanic style, he started to rush after the Stray, quietly swearing under his breath each time he almost fell.

But Jisung was known to be determined. And tree jumping – climbing would not deter him from following the Stray. He came on Straya for a reason, and that goal did not include him sitting back diligently and taking zero risks. So he followed the creature, clumsily and dangerously yes, but followed him anyways.