Chapter 9: Green Violets - Beyond Love...

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

(Disclaimer: Original pic is not mine [If the owner wants me to remove it, I will]. However the editing is mine. Also, this is not a fanart, just some editing and filters made my me on my computer.)

A/N: Hello guys, I'm back~ How are you??

I'm so happy to be back with this chapter, which I'm proud of ahaha (12k words baby monster everyone~). I missed you all so much and really put a lot of work into it soooo I hope you'll enjoy it!

Actually it was supposed to be longer, but it would have been way way way too long so I decided to split it in two parts. So here is the first one aha. (Also, my twt friends will notice that the teaser I posted isn't in here, well that's because it's in the second part.)

IMPORTANT NOTICE: I changed Felix's age in ''chapter 3 - part II'' from 1 year old to five year old (I initially said that he was born after the war but changed it to being born five years before the war) because it didn't work with the plot. So it's nothing much but it clears everything up aha.

So, without further ado, enjoy~

---------------------------------------------------------------------- (Crossposted on Ao3.)

'Sosoïl Minho.'

Jeongin saw his brother grow taller before he even realized that his own legs were giving away. Thankfully he caught himself on a nearby branch before anyone could register he was falling. Shaky hand coming to his mouth, his eyes could only see the troubled reflection of the man standing in front of them.

It was impossible... Mark, this couldn't be him right?

After Hyuck's death, the boy had avoided them like they were a disease, the last bits reminding him of the boy he once cherished. He didn't even show up among his clan for the Ordeals, preferring to stay on his own grounds – Jeongin had searched for him among the Yui clan members every single time but never found him. Though hurt, the younger had accepted his decision.

Hence why he never thought that he would see Mark ever again, let alone that the boy would bring back so many memories... And now here he was, standing with dyed hair, a clear sign that he was going to participate in this New Glow's Ordeal...

Jeongin was overwhelmed.

Blinking away the wetness in his eyes as waves of flashes of their time together splashed before him, he took a deep breath and steadied himself. That's when he noticed Mark's eyes on Minho. His eyes were full of emotion, Jeongin noted, no doubt that the boy was hit with memories and feelings he couldn't control too. Blindly, Jeongin reached for Minho's hand and gave it a hard squeeze, hoping to bring him comfort and out of his trance.