Strip

Justin's POV

Y/n and I stayed at the rink til 8 since we've been there for hours. Pictures were took with fans or just because everyone saw us. It doesn't bother me,if they see us they see us. Why hide? I let out a soft chuckle as Y/n groans walking into the house,plopping on the couch.

"Too..full..of junk...food." She says.

"Aw,is my wittle baby full of food?" I coo sitting by her,Y/n lays her head in my lap.

"Yeah,and I have a cramp in my stomach, Skating and drinking two cups of sprite does not help." She giggles,sighing in relaxation. I rub her stomach,I must've rubbed the right place on her stomach because she moaned.

"Lucky me,I get to eat sour patch kids." I pull out a bag of sour patch kids from my pocket. Y/n shot up looking at me.

"I'm that full,I can eat some too."

"I thought you had a cramp in your stomach?"

"Well- that cramp- is gone.." I smirk at her shaking my head. "Just give me some..sharing is caring." I roll my eyes chuckling.

"You and these sayings." I open the pack pulling out a green sour patch.

I wanted to tease her by moving the candy to her mouth then move my hand back.

"Justin." She whines.

"Y/n." I mimic back,Y/n gave me death glares which are cute. "Okay, fine." I did the something and move my hand.

I could see Y/n was getting mad,she exhales deeply,sitting in my lap,straddling me. "Do you have to be so difficult?"

"Mhm hmm,now try to get the candy from my lips." I mumble because I placed the sour patch on my upper lip,practically doing a duck face. I cross my eyes causing Y/n to laugh.

"Do I have to?" She asks.

"Mhm hmm. Come on,my face can't stay like this for long." She sighs,moving her hair out of the way. Her lips softly touch my upper lip to get the sour patch,finally she took the sour patch.

"I have a game we can play." She says.

"What?"

She gets up smirking,backing away with the bag of sour patches. "We both have to throw a sour patch in eachother mouth,if you don't catch a sour patch in your mouth you will have to strip until you're in your underwear."

This is starting to arouse me..but Wait,"What about you?"

"Same rules apply to me."

"Okay,so who goes first?"

"I will start." I stood up walking to Y/n grabbing a few sour patches.

"I'm going to win." I whisper in her ear.

"Keep thinking that."

Your POV

Let the games begin. "Ready?" Justin asks having a sour patch kid in his hand. "Ready." I say back. Justin keeps one eye open trying to aim for my mouth. He throws it and catch it right in my tongue.

"Yes!" I sqeaul eating the candy.

"Show off." Justin grumbles.

"Don't be a baby." I laugh at him pouting..his lips poking out a little.

"My turn." He says. Justin's sitting one the couch instead of standing. Lazy butt.

I throw the sour patch and he catches it too.

"Looks like we're tied up,I will win babe. But I don't think you will win at this." Justin smirks at me,smart ass.  I ignore his cuteness and talent ready.

He throws the candy and I missed it..no.

"Strip." Justin grins licking his lips. "Shirt first." Demanding I see. I take my shirt off throwing it on the couch. I can tell Justin was staring.

I giggle seeing that Justin is nearly drooling. "Don't get distracted." He snapshot out of it shaking his head.

"Whatever." He chuckles. I through the candy and if course he misses,ha. He groans standing you taking off his shirt showing his wonderful, glorious, forever dented abs.

"Don't get distracted." He says,mocking me.

I scoff,please..I'm lying.

After so many hours,we were still in shorts and pants. Seems like we are both good at this game.

"I give up,how about you?" Justin asks walking up to the room with me following.

"Yeah,plus we ran out of candy.." I giggle. Once we got into the room I push Justin on the bed kissing him all over his face,his giggles are contagious.

"What was that for?"

"Just because I love you."

Well... I'm clueless