Chapter 8

Justin's POV

She's Mine

I was taking a drink of my beer,still drunk, and then all of a sudden I heard Miley say, "Everybody show some love for Y/N!"

I instantly spit out my beer and cough a little with what I heard. When I looked up Will.I.am who looked at Miley confused with a 'What the hell do you mean? This is your part, go!' look on his face.

Everyone was looking at this girl,boys whistling and yelling 'I'm soo hard right know bro!' It was Y/N! She was dressed just like Miley in the music video,no makeup, she had mircophone like she was going to do Miley's part.

"Oh hell." I said still in shock of what she was wearing was really short shorts,a leather top like her shorts showing, her belly button and some black pumps.

That's when I heard Y/N start Miley's part..

Now everybody trippy like they popped a Molly

Up in the club is where you find me

I do it real big never do it tiny

If you bout that bullshit please don't remind me

I step in this motherfucker just to that shit work

I get on the floor just to make that booty twerk

Shake shake that shit like a- like a expert

My mouth dropped at every rhyme,every shake, every twerk because she never did this... Not even infront of anyone when we hung out with. Some of our friends wanted her to,but she didn't.

I guess she was shy. And now I was three times as pissed when she made out with that guy, she came out looking like that,and boys saying they would fuck her so hard that her legs would stay like the way she dancing.

When she was done, the club went crazy and so did the paps. When she finished, all the celebrities clapped except Selena.

The guys that were by her were looking at Y/N, when she stepped off guys are the first ones to see her...it pissed me off because they were grabbing her ass while taking pics with her and giving out their numbers

I had enough. Then, the celebrities, Don't even get me started. I know I'm not that drunk, but I could've sworn I seen Wayne kiss my girl on the cheek... My Y/N! She's mine,why can't anybody fucking understand that?