Chapter 63

Y'all already know what time it is...

so why warn😏🤤❤️

Justin's POV

Same Fuck boy, Daniel

I cuddled more into Y/n's back, her smooth naked body In my arms. I woke up with my alarm going off. Turning the alarm off, I start to turn away from the bright clock, I didn't want to get up. Then I hear Scooter at my door that's connected to his door from his room.

"Justin, you up?" Scooter asks softly, knocking. Groaning again, I place my face in my pillow, sighing and turn away from my pillow.

"Yeah, I'm up." I said.

"I want you and Y/n to get up, get ready and  get dressed. We are going to Dennys for breakfast. I just called and asked if it could be closed down for us, until we leave."

"Alright, we'll be out and over to your room in a second." Getting no response from Scooter, I knew he left us alone. Turning around to meet Y/n's back, I lean over on her body. "Baby." I said in her hair, smelling the familiar and faint scent she had from last night.

Y/n turns around slowly, cuddling into my chest. "Yes?" She answers tiredly, I love her sleepy voice.

"Come on and get up, we are going to get some breakfast." Kissing her temple, she softly groans. Rolling back over, she sits up slowly, waking up.

"But, I want to stay in bed." She says, wrapping her arms my back.

Leaning over and kissing the back over head, I start moving around. "Come on."

"Ugh, I'm exhausted." Smirking, I look at her bare ass as she stands up.

"So you want something to boost you up?" Y/n knew what I was talking about, she turns around and looks up at me.

"That's how I got into this mess, Justin." Y/n points at her body and giggles while she looks for some clean clothes to wear for today. "So when do you perform?"

"Tonight."

"Really, I thought it was going to be this whole week?"

"It was like that, but they switched it around so we are going to be practicing a lot. Most of the dancers don't have they shit together, so Cj making sure we all have it as a whole." Y/n nods her head and walks in the bathroom.  I heard the water start to run, I walk away from my bag, going in the bathroom walking up behind y/n. I pulled her hips close to me, pushing on my groined area. "Mind if I join?" I said, starting to rub on her shoulders softly.

"Justin, I know what you want." She says, backing her ass up on me.

"I want you right now, but thats only if you can take what I'm going to do to you." I smirk, challenging her. Turning her around, she moves one hand to my hair grabbing it and the other pulling down my boxers. "We still have one more round to take care of." I hiss lightly, loving the fact her nails were scratching my scalp. Walking in the shower, I close the glass door.