Right here

Justin's POV

I laid in bed looking up at the ceiling smiling,it's 2 a.m. and I can't sleep. I blinked twice when my phone went off,I furrowed my eyebrows wondering who would call me this late.

I grabbed my phone without reading the caller I.D. answering.

"Hello?" I answered.

???:"J-justin." I sat up hearing who it was.

"Y/n?"

Y/n:"I'm sorry to call you at this time-"

"No it's okay,what's wrong?"

Y/n:"Miley sh-she won't go to sleep,she must've had a bad dream and she just won't stop crying. She's not listening to Kaylee or me an-and I just don't know what to do." She cried.

"Okay please stop crying,I'm coming over there."

Y/n:"Thank you." She said and hung up.

I knocked on Miley's door,Kaylee opened the door sighing in relief. Without her saying anything she pulled me in the house closing the door. I could hear Miley crying from upstairs,I walked up to her seeing y/n by Miley holding her.

I kneeled down by y/n,she looked at me and smiled sadly."Miley." I whipped hugging her. "What's wrong Miley,why are you acting like this?" She still cried.

"I don't want to sleep,eat,or do anything he's holding me back."

"What?" I mumbled.

"Liam." Y/n whispered. I remembered what happened.

"You can't let him hold you back from doing anything come on Miley,please get some sleep." Her crying stopped slowly,she looked up at y/n and I nodding her head laying down.

Y/n kissed her forehead walking out,I turned the light off closing the door following her. I grabbed y/n's hand intertwining her fingers with mine,she didn't mind.

"Is she okay?" Kaylee asked.

"Yeah." I said,Kaylee sighed.

"Good,she scared me for a moment."

"Me too." Y/n said.

"See you in the morning." Kaylee said hugging y/n.

"Night." I said to Kaylee.

"Good night."

Still holding y/n's hand I took her to the couch she sighed looking at me,I smiled at her she showed a small smile then laid her head on my shoulder.

"Thank you,I must've been a hot mess on the phone." She chuckled lightly.

"You weren't to me."

I heard her yawn. "Are you tired?" She nodded her head.

"Let me take you to bed."

I stood up with y/n taking her to bed,once we made it to her room she got under the covers. "See you sometime soon." I said to her,I was about to leave until I heard her ask something.

"Justin?"

"Yeah?"

"I hope this doesn't sound weird but..can you stay the night?"

"Um..sure. I need a pillow and a cover so that I can sleep on the couch."

"N-no. I want you to sleep in here with.. me." I stood there surprised when she said that to me.

I walked over to the other Side getting under the covers with her face to face with her. Not close to her just staring at her,I really want to touch her but I know she won't let me.

I snapped back to reality when I felt a hand in the middle of my back,y/n's hand. She still looked at me in the eyes she wants me to scoot close to her.

I cleared my throat scooting close to her wrapping my arms around her,she snuggled in my arms with one arm wrapped around me as if she never wanted me to leave. "Goodnight Justin." She whispered.

"Night baby." I accidentally said,I heard her giggle I chuckled kissing her forehead before dozing off.

Your POV

Morning

I woke up feeling an empty cold space between me,Justin's gone. I sighed getting up to brush my teeth and showering. After I finished I walked downstairs seeing Kaylee cooking breakfast.

"Since when did you learn how to cook?" I spoke up she jumped turning around to look at me.

"Every heard of footsteps?" I chuckled hearing the tone in her voice.

"Has Miley been up yet?"

"No she's still sleeping."

"Where's Justin?" Yes I'm concerned.

"I'm right here." I heard him behind me I turned around,he smiled at me.

"Thanks for staying the night." He pulled me into a hug,I feel safe.

"You're welcome."

"Ahem." Kaylee cleared her throat,Justin and I parted ways.

"So um I'll see you whenever."

"Okay,bye." He kissed my cheek softly.

"Bye." He walked out I sighed turning back to Kaylee,seeing her smirk.

"What?" I stood there looking at her,she still had that same smirk "What?!"

"Don't what me,I saw that."

"Saw what?"

"That look ya know,when you want to kiss him."

"Kaylee please we're just friends."

"Mm-hmm friends don't hold hands like you two did lastnight,friends don't sleep in the same bed,friends-"

"I get it Kaylee,we'really just friends okay? By the way your bacon's burnt."

The fire alarm started to go off in the kitchen.

"Oh shoot!" Kaylee said moving the bacon,I coughed going over to help her. Knew it w as too good to be true.

I'm going to try to make up the weeks I haven't updated. I say try because I do have school.