To the rescue

Miley's POV

I haven't been out in the public eye,in other words,outside with flashes everywhere and questions being thrown at me. I read an article that I wouldn't expect to happen.

"Oh no!" I said aloud.

"What is it?" Y/n asked concerned.

"Yeah?" Ronnie says lookibg at me.

"I think Liam's here in Longbeach." She grunted getting up.

"Great,just to think that things couldn't get worse. You want to kill Chantel after..you know and now,he's down here?"

"I just hope I don't see him."

"Why,"Ronnie says in a sad low voice,"Does he still mean something to you?"

Y/n stood up walking to the door,"I'm gonna leave you two alone I'm going to take a tour in the hotel I guess." She left out leaving just me and Ronnie.

"Why would you even think that? He's not important anymore."

"Well what is it,why don't you want to see him?"

I sighed trying to find a way to explain,"He pushes it to the limit sometimes,so if he sees us together,he will say stuff like 'What the hell are you doing with my fiance?' something like that,and they called me dramatic when I was little."

He said coldly,"So..you don't want to be seen with me in public?"

"No Ronnie stop getting the wrong idea,I didn't  I say that."He stood up grabbing his keys.

"I get it,I do,you clearly don't want me to be seen out with you in public."

"Ronnie wait I didn't even say thst."

"Whatever I'll call you whenever."

"Ron-" I was cut off with him leaving slamming the door. I groaned letting my head fall on the pillow.

God,what is wrong with guys these days?! If that was the case I could've been a lesbian.

I thought,then the unexpected happened,Liam text me. Ugh.

From: Liam

Miles! I'm in Longbeach Help me this is no joke I just got in a car accident and I need you to come pick me up. I promise I won't bother you anymore just drive over to the highway. Please.

I groaned again.

I don't love him,but that can't stop me from being nice to him,right?

I sighed getting up grabbing my keys walking out.

-----

I made to the highway and saw Liam sitting on the curb,bum ass.I pulled over,unlocking the car letting him get in.

"Thanks Miley." He mumbled.

"Don't mention it,literally,where do you want me to drop you off?"

"There's a hotel two blocks away."

-----

When we made it to a hotel that looked hor-ri-ble, Liam couldn't stop staring at me,and it seemed very awkward.

"Um okay,here's your stop you can go now." I chuckled nervously.He continued to stare at me,with lust in his eyes.

"No." He sternly said,then grabbed me pulling me to the back.

"Liam stop!" I yelled fighting back,he hovered over me.

"Miley I need you." He said.

"Liam get off!" I fought harder when he slid down my pants and underwear coming off with it.

I did punching and pushing,still didnt work.Now I'm scared out of my life wishing someone could stop this.

"Stop fighting you bitch!"He slapped me really hard,hot tears spilled out non stop.

"Liam please!" I begged,I heard him mess with his pants,I tried fighting again,but he pinned my arms above my head.

"I need you."He grunted moving.

"Ahhhhhh!!"I screamed in pain crying....

Dainel's POV

I felt like walking a block or two,my house is right by the highway and by some hotel that only sell drugs,sad isn't it? I'm wondering why y/n asked me if that kiss meant something to me,of course it did! Duh!

I stop thinking about that when I saw a car, that looked like Miley's right there...pulled in the drug hotel? The car was moving,I thought 'Ew,they that person could have done that somewhere else.' Until I heard screaming..Miley's screaming.

"Oh god." I quickly ran to the car to see some guy on Miley while she's crying.I opened the door pulling him out just punching him in the face.

"You fucking son of a bitch!"I yelled not stopping,I hesitanted to punch him when he was already knocked out and blood was coming from who knows where.

I heard Miley crying,I turned to see her balled up,I took off my jacket sliding in putting it on her.

"Miley shh,it's okay I'm here." She cried on my shoulder,grabbing the hem of my shirt and she's shaking uncontrollably.

"He-he r-raped m-me." She sobbed.I held onto her,then I grabbed my phone calling Ronnie telling him everything,and in two point five seconds he was there.

When he quickly walked out the car he kicked Liam over and over in the face,"You raped her you fucking nasty dick!"I climbed out pulling him away.

"Stop I took care of that Miley's in the car she needs you go to her I'll call the police take her to the hotel in your car when they come here."He nodded getting in the back.

I called the police they came in one minute and took that nasty..they just took him to jail alright!Ronnie took her back to the hotel.

I drove Miley's car back to the hotel,my emotions are mixed right now. If I'm not angry,I'm furious,not furious,then sad.

If someone says something to me wrong,I'm going off that's it that's all,I'm fed up with every emotions except for happy and excited in me.

Liam..ugh...