Chapter 18

Your POV

Seeing Drunk & Cute Justin

Waking up,I grope the bed on Justin's side,to feel that familiar body,instead I felt nothing. Moving the covers off me, I rub my eyes and look at the time. 1:56 a.m., I called Justin earlier; but his phone went straight to voicemail. Obviously, it was dead. I jump when I hear banging at the door. Rushing down the stairs,I soon sigh in relief, but was shaking like a leaf still, when I heard voices; I could tell one of them voices came from Justin. "Y/NNN,OPEN UP!" His muffled slurs and yell blocked because of the door.

Rapidly going to the door and opening it so neighbors wouldn't call the police or anything, I see three boys laughing at each other and me.

"Guys, you scared-- my babyy! Assholes!" Justin says playfully stern at them,slurring,might I add. I frown,looking at them laughing at me again. "Aw,my baby Y/n is mad now!" Twist teases,Justin glares at him and stop laughing. "She's mine,the hell?" Justin questions with possession and walking in,tripping on his shoes. Thank God I was in front of him and caught his body,which was heavy adding on to his damn muscles. His head landed on my boobs,Justin stayed in that position and hugged me.

"Ooooh,get some!" Za obnoxiously yells,Twist laughs. Justin chuckles and lifts his head up. "Maybe I will." He tries to whispers seductively,then sloppily winks at me,biting his bottom lip with a grin. I giggle at his cute drunk self,still holding on to him. "Alright guys, see ya tommrrow!" Justin says,turning his body with me still holding him; just only from the back. "Okay, later!" Twist yelled as him and Za stagger back to the car.

Justin closes the door and then turns to me,putting all of his body weight on me. Jesus Christ he was heavy! As his arms were loosely wrapped around my neck,I put his body on the side of me so that I can have my hand secured around his waist. "Hey baby." He mumbles,placing a sloppy kiss on my forehead after laying his head on mine. "Hi,handsome." I groan lightly,starting to walk us. With an 'oompf', my body couldn't hold his weight much longer and we fell on the couch; but he was on top of me.

"Hmm, I like this position." He says,laying his head on my chest and poking my left boob,watching it move every time he poked it. I smiled watching him poke then giggle as it shakes. "Justin- what are you doing?" I asked,holding in my laughs. "Your boobs are comfortable and fun to mess with." He says and still poke my boob. "They're so jiggly!" He says like a little kid,who found something amazing,and gasp. Few minutes into poking my left boob and making songs out of it,Justin suddenly yawns. I watch his eyes open and close slowly.

"Come on baby,let's go upstairs." I whisper in his ear,he gets up with me following,and we head upstairs. Justin took his clothes off and threw them on the ground, laying in the bed only in his boxers. I get under the covers with him,Justin immediately 'spoons' me and put his cheek on my head. "I had so much fun tonight,babe." Justin says and sighs. "Thats good,I'm glad you did since there's been a lot of chaos." I said and close my eyes,Justin hummed in agreement.

"I was enjoying the night,thinking about you,until I accidentally bumped into a guy and he had a pissy attitude." I tense up and open my eyes,hearing the frustration in Justin's voice. But,I wasn't tensing up because of that,I was tensing up wondering what he did. "What did you do?" I ask quickly. "I was going to punch him,but Twist talked me out of it,and we walked off. It's okay,I was a good boy." He chuckles and sighs,pushing his body up on my back,if that wasn't possible enough.

"Okay,good." I say,relaxing my body,closing my eyes again. "But besides that,I was thinking about you." He repeats. "I was smiling from ear to ear just thinking about how we're more than friends. It made me happy to know that you're mine,like how your body is all mine,you know? I can kiss all over you when I want to,when you get mad and talk about how I upset you or whatever, I can kiss your lips just to shut you up. Or when you sexually frustrate me,or vise versa,I warn you and prove to you how sexually frustrated I am." Justin rambled and chuckles.

"Might want to tell me all your ideas,Mr. Bieber." I mumble,wiggling my butt up against his crotch,he groaned and placed his hand on my waist, I smirked and stopped. "You naughty girl,behave." He says making me laugh. "Well,I'm getting tired,sing me to sleep with your raspy but oh so sexy voice." I say yawning out the words and giggle when Justin kissed my neck and growls as I wiggle my butt again. "Fine." He protests.

"She say she love my lolly, she wanna make it pop, she say she love my lolly,she wanna kiss the top,she say she love my lolly,she love my lollipop
She say she love my lolly.
She say she love my lolly. She say she love to party, girl, I love your body
Why you on the table? Cause you know I'm watching
She say she love my molly, so we can leave this party and go back to my hotel, and don't stop for Hibachi
Don't stop in the lobby, I hope you massage me. I hope you can take it when I make you call me papi--" he sings with boredom in his voice,then bursts into laughter.

"Come on Justin,stop playing." I mumble. "So back to what I saying,this could be us but you playing." He sings again and grind his hips motioning what he meant,then laughs again. "Justinnn!" I whine. "Okay,okay,okayyy." He whines back.

"Just a fraction of your love fills the air

And I fall in love with you

All over again, oh

You're the light that feeds the sun
In my world

I'd face a thousand years of pain for my girl

Out of all the things in life that i could fear

The only thing that would hurt me, uh

Is if you weren't here, oh

I don't wanna go back to just being one half of the equation

Do you understand what I'm sayin'?

Girl, without you I'm lost

Can't fix this compass at heart

Between me and love,
You're the common denominator

Oh, oh , oh, oh

Common denominator

Oh, yeah, whoa

Before your love was low

Playing girls was my high

You changed the game

Now I put my card to the side, ay
When broken hearts rise up to say, "Love is a lie"

You and I would stand to be love's reply, yeah

Out of all things in life that I could fear, yeah

The only thing that would hurt me is if you weren't here, whoa

I can't imagine life without your touch,
And every kiss that you give,

You fill me up

And through all the heart achin'

Jealous females hatin'

I'm gonna hold it down for you

You, whoa, oh, whoa

You're the common denominator

Oh yeah whoa

I don't wanna to go back...

Just a fraction of your love fills the air

And I fall in love with you all over again, yeah."

I inwardly fangirled as he sung a song when he was a kid,oh,I remember those years of us. And him just bringing it back,but singing it with a deep voice-- heaven,that's all I have to say. My eyes were closed,the last thing I heard from Justin was "Goodnight,baby girl." And kiss my head.