Forget everyone

Ronnie's POV

I put Miley in the back,she softly cried herself to sleep. I hate myself,I shouldn't have argued with her..did she leave to go see him ...because of me?It's all my fault.

I pulled in a parking lot and great,paparazzi was everywhere.I scooped Miley in my arms walking past them and their question.

"Move out the way!" Mumbled angrily.I quickly went in the elevator pressing the we go to.

The elevator door opened and I quickly go to her door kicking until someone opened.

One of Justin's friend opened the door,I pushed through Za ..guess that's his name laying Miley on her bed.

"Oh my god what happened?" Y/n gasped out kneeing down to Miley looking at her face.

"Please."Miley sobbed,"Stop."

"She-she was um raped.."I said slowly.

"What?"Justin says in shock,"By who?"Za finished.

"Liam,he's in jail."I mumbled.

"Guys,wait outside for a minute."Y/n says still looking at Miley.They walked out.

"It was Liam,I don't know the whole story but Daniel saw and heard everything I guess,I feel like I caused this."I put my face in my hands,things happened so fast.

Y/n rubbed my back,"Why do you think that?"She asked.

"Because we were fighting and the next I get a call from Daniel telling me she was raped.Fuck my life."

"Ronnie it's not your fault,you and Miley may have argued but that doesn't mean you caused this."

"Will she even trust me again,will she lay by me,will she even let me touch her?I have so many questions y/n,can you answer at least some of them?"

"Well,give her time to heal,I'm sure she will semi trust you just not fully after wgat happened. She may be traumatized,but you have to help her forget. It'll get better trust me."I pulled her in for a hug.

"Thank you so much y/n,your like the little sister I never wanted."

"That's good Ronnie but..you're squeezing the life out of me."She choked out.

"Sorry."I said sheepishly letting her go.

"Ahh your good."She giggled.

Justin's POV

"I want to fuck Liam up!"Twist said pacing while me amd Twist are leaning up on the wall.

"Twist chill he's in jail he just better hope he doesn't drop the soap."Za chuckled nudging my arm.

"Yeah."I wasn't really in the mood to laugh,Miley was raped and that other thing I prefer not to say,it's too damn stressful.

"Okay so I'm the only one that's trying to be positive?"Za snapped.

"Za this is a shitty moment so how could you possibly be perky?"Twist asked rolling his eyes.

"Okay one the perky part sounded gay as hell and two I'm trying to help you two not think about anything negative."

"We have but negativity around us."I murmured.

Za scoffed,"You guys are negative Nancy's."

"Yeah well your a positive perky."Twist argued backed.

"It's positive Paul dumbass,I'm younger than you and I still know that."

"Oh my god would you two just shut the fuck up!"I yelled they stopped fighting and looked at me,"It's bad enough I did some stupid shit and you guys arguing over elementary shit sayings is not helping so shut the fuck up,fight more than Kayne West!"

Za raised an eyebrow,"Really?Kayne West,Justin?"

"Za shut up!" I yelled again.

"Don't get mad cause you did something fucked up,alright."

"Za I swear to god I'm going to punch you right in the face if you don't shut up."

"At least I don't treat my girl like shit."

"What did you say?"

"You heard me,I never cheated on my girlfriend and kept it a big secret."

"Well that's surprising since you don't have one after what Ashley saw on tv,you didn't have to tell her she saw you on tv with bitches! Who's your fucking girlfriend,every girl you fuck twice a week?!"After I said that..he punched me right on my lip!That bitch!

I punched him in the face,"Guys we are suppose to be friends quit it!"Twist says pulling us off eachother,Za then punched my cheek.Oh hell no,I punched his eye good and hard too.

"What the hell?"Y/n yelled walking out,"What happened?" She asked looking at both of us,I looked down not answering.

"Yeah Justin,why don't you tell her you never keep secrets from her anyway,right?"Za said moving his jaw around,I gave him a death glare,I swear I just want to kick the shit out of him.

"Justin what is he talking about?"I turned to the left seeing Chantel standing there,Scooter was there,Kenny and Poo bear.

"I-...."No I can't tell her!,"It's none of your damn business okay! Stop asking me so many damn questions about shit!"I walked off sucking on my bottom lip stopping the bleeding.

I walked past Daniel,"What the hell happened to you?" He asked.

"Go to hell man."And here I go having to deal with dipshit paparazzi.I want my normal life back!Fuck being famous,fuck going on tour my whole life just fuck everything,I hate my life. I can't even go to a bar to drink,which I'm going to do right now, without people fucking watching me!

I can't take it anymore!

he was close to telling her and he seems angry,overwhelmed,sad,depressed,etc.as for poor miley she's just scared right now. i hope she heals and get better ♥