Chapter 73

Chantel's POV

Dinner Surprise

*at the mall*

All of us stepped out of the car walking in the mall. Suddenly someone yelled,"Y/N!" And everyone ran up to us.

"oh no." I said quickly. Kenny and poo bear stepped in front of us blocking everyone.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY Y/N!" One girl yelled.

"thanks." She replied smiling.

"can you take a picture with me please?" Another girl asked.

"sorry she cant right now." Poo bear said.

"no,it's fine." She moved away from their blocking up to the girl to take a picture.

"thank you so much y/n,happy birthday,I love you!" She said to y/n

"youre welcome and thank you,you are so sweet." Y/n said

"Y/n come on we have to go." Kenny said grabbing her wrist.

When fast walked,in kenny's case..running to get away from them.

"ok so where are we going first to shop?" Y/n asked

"lets do dresses first." She looked at me for awhile.

"dresses...for you?" I chuckled

"no it's for you."

"oh no no no no,you know I never like dresses."

"you're going to where one when you get married...besides,whats wrong with dresses?" Her face turned pale. She walked close up to me.

"when i was in 7th grade i wore a white beautiful sparkly white dress for our Christmas party. When I was going to get some punch this annoying girl, Skyler I will forever hate spilled her punch on me on purpose.

She yelled 'look everybody,y/n's on her period!' They started to laugh I ran out to go the bathroom and cried,justin tried to cheer me up but I just wanted to go home. He begged and begged me to stay but I just told him to call his mom and take me home. That's why I dont like dresses." I never knew that happened to her.

"but y/n that's the past,this is the future just wear a dress for once." I said.

"if i do im definitely going to wear a big jacket." She joked

"no you need to show your figure tonight."

Oh shit...i said too much.

"tonight? Who said i was wearing a dress tonight?"

Behind her I could see kenny and poo bear signal me to be quiet.

"oh um I was just guessing."

"ok,well lets go shop for a dress." She smiled.

Justin's POV

I was pretending to sleep when I really wasnt. When y/n left out the door i opened my eyes sitting up opening scooters door.

"did you call Dawn's to get a reservation for tonight?" I asked

"yeah,ready to go?" He asked.

"uh huh." He stood up knocking on twists door and out came him,alfredo,and za.

"alright lets go and get this over with so that can stop her pouting." Alfredo said laughing.

"well if you thinks it's pouting,i think her pouting is sexy." I smirked

"Thats Too.much.information!" Scooter chuckled.

"what? All i said was that her pouting is sexy,don't judge me."

Justins POV is short because you will find out what he did for you/Yn tonight.