Refuse

Twist's POV

Justin's torn never seen him like this with any girl,just to catch up on things Alfredo came to the hotel to tell Justin that he forgot something,but when we told him where he might be he left with us.

"You think Kenny will bring them back together?" Za asked.

"Maybe..I don't know,I hope so." Alfeedo said.

"Do anyone want to watch tv?" Za asked.

"No we need silence around here instead of hearing "Is it over for y/n and Justin?" " Scooter said.

Kenny walked in ten minutes later smiling,"What are you all smiley about?" Za asked.

"Five weeks." He said.

"Uh huh til?" I said wanting to know.

"Five weeks til Justin and y/n meet up."

"H-how did you do that?" Scooter asked surprised.

"I have.my ways,fine ...I asked her if she could start hanging out with him as friends and she said okay and she said give her ten weeks,I bumped it down to five so..five weeks it is."

"So we just need to get Justin ready in five weeks?" Alfredo asked.

"Yup."Kenny smiled.

"Sounds like plan to me,when will we tell Justin this?" I asked.

"Uh Scooter will tell him."Kenny said looking over at Scooter.

"Again?"He whined.

**That Night**

Za and I went home, Alfredo,Scooter and Kenny stayed to talk about how Scooter would tell Justin.

Justin's POV

What's the use in living, I can't do anything without thinking about y/n. She need space but I don't, if I see y/n I would want to her back with me.

I opened the door going downstairs to get a bottle of water then stopped when I heard a conversation.

"I don't think Justin would agree with this." Alfredo said. Agree with what?

I walked slowly down the steps listening.

"Of course he will, if she did I'm sure he will." Kenny said. She? Are they setting me up on a blind date?

"No.he.won't! Do you think he wants to see her? Scooter said.See who? Jesus Christ just say the girls name already!

"He's seeing y/n and that's finally." Kenny argued. Finally! It's about ti- wait,.. y/n?

"I'm not seeing her."I said, standing on the last step looking at them.

"Told you." Scooter said.

"But Jus-"

"No Kenny."

"Justin-"

"No!"

"Y/n planned on seeing you."

"Why, because you persuaded her? I'm not seeing her and I mean it."

"You are stubborn."

"Told you, he never listens."Scooter said sighing.

"And I still won't." I mumbled.

"If you want to go around here and tear up things you bought go ahead, I won't stop you but I did try to help you stop that."

I rolled my eyes scoffing," Whatever."I don't even want water now, I walked back upstairs closing the doir going to the bathroom opening the medicine cabinet grabbing the extra pill bottle I had.

Yeah, the last time I did flush all those pills but I left one behind, and I kept it. My mind started debating to open the top or not to.

I can't do this..have to stay strong, but this will keep me relaxed and my mind off y/n.

I can't go back, I can't do this, this isn't the way to go.

I groaned dropping the bottle laying down, my eyes closed shut sighing in frustration.

Sorry for Twist's short part. He almost did it.
Well, tmz's saying that Justin's back with her..if Selena thinks that she's the main chick, she got another thing coming just saying.

Lol you're welcome on the three parts, I know you guys were dying.