another rumor to Justin

*still* Your POV

Miley,Kaylee,and I are dressed ready to go out,me being stupid I checked twitter and look to see what was trending. #Jelenasbaby,are you kidding me? I don't have a problem with "Jelenators",but they really do tweet the weirdest and most annoying things.

I started reading some tweets.

@Sellyislife: Aw finally  #Jelenasbaby is here so glad u and Justin worked things out. Y/n was too much.

@Jelena.beans.: Y/n who?.#Jelanasbaby

@JustinandSelenaisATM: @selenagomez + @justinbieber =#Jelanasbaby 

@Selenagomezburger: jElnA iS baCK!❤#Jelanasbaby

"Y/n let's go." Kaylee said,I ignored her continued to read the tweets.

@BelieberSelenatorJelenator: Justin liked classy girls anyway #Jelanasbaby

@ClassyGomez: #Jelanasbaby welcome to a place to this Earth where you have loving fans who  will adore u so mu-

My phone was snatched away by Miley.

"For gods sake come on,I'm keeping your phone so that you won't look at anything about their so called baby." Miley says walking me out of the house,yes her and Kaylee thinks all this "Justin and Selena starting a family." stuff is fake,but I don't.

Miley drove to the mall,I sat in the back to be all by myself. I looked out the window trying my best not to think about the things that are going on. It's really hard to do Justin and I are now forever friends,never in my life did I want this to happen.

Justin's POV

I watched tv in my room I heard my phone go off,the caller ID says Ryan I answered.

"Hey Ryan."

Ryan:"Hey I'm back in California,how was the tour?"

"That's amazing,it was fun for a minute."

Ryan:"What why?"

"I don't want to talk about it."

Ryan:"Ok,did you see What's being plastered all over television?"

"No. What is it?"

Ryan:"Supposedly, Selena is  pregnant. "

I chuckled,"Ok? Congrats to her I guess."

I heard him sigh through the phone which meant that he was serious.

Ryan:Justin no,..they're saying it's yours."

I tried not to laugh but I did.

Ryan:"What is so funny about this?"

"Ryan its fake all they are trying to do want is get people gossiping, that's it. This isn't the first time I was accused of being a father."

Ryan:"Oh right,well you have y/n and she knows that you are trustworthy and loyal."

I stayed silent knowing that he will get curious.

Ryan:"Justin you there?"

"Yeah."

Ryan:"What's going on?"

"Uh me and y/n broke up." Ryan was silent and so was I,just thinking about me hurting her made me feel horrible again as in.

Ryan:"I'm sorry for asking."

"Its okay,we still remain friends."

Ryan:"Wait,so you two are friends acting like nothing ever h as opened between you two?"

"We're not acting,I still love her and I know she feels the same way,she just doesn't want to show it right now."

Ryan:"I know you will get her back,you two can't leave eachother alone like that,too much love you have for one another."

I smiled,everyone knows us to well to know that we will never be inseparable.

"Me too." I said with joy in my voice.