- I have a friend on my earth who can vibe the future of someone as long as he's holding something that belongs to them.- barry explained.

- oh ok.- Nia smiled.

Nia grabbed the soldier’s shoulder and was automatically sent to a dream world.
When she got there she saw a clock saying 12:15 pm and Lena, kara, and Sara.
There was blood all over kara was on the ground with a kryptonite blade sticking out of her and Sara looked to be in a fight with the guy who stabbed her. Lena was just standing there looking scared.

-OH my god!- Nia screamed as she got out of the dream world.

- what did you see!?- barry asked.

- What time is it?- Nia asked.

-its quarter after 12 why?- barry said.

-You have to get to Lcorp now- Nia said.

When Nia said that barry took off like lightning.

Lcorp.
Kara, Lena,, and Sara were sitting on the couch eating and laughing over something when jess came in and said that there was a package for Lena. Lena told jess to bring it up.
A minute later the door open and someone looking like a mailman came up and gave Lena the package. When Lena opened it a cloud of green dust came out and right away kara started choking. Sara and Lena were blinded by the dust and started coughing a little when they inhaled some of it. Out of the corner of Saras eye, she could see the mailman take out a green blade and right away knew it was kryptonite.
Sara goes up as quickly as she could and charge the attacker but by the time she was able to get to him he had already put the blade in karas stomach.
Sara quickly was able to disarm the man and knock him out.

-OH my god kara! Hey kara Can you hear me?- Sara asked as she bent down next to kara.

-sara, is lena ok?- kara asked.

-yeah she's fine but I need you to stay awake ok.- Sara said as she turned to see a petrified Lena.

-tell Alex I love her but Sara I need you to know that…- that’s all kara could say before she fainted.

-hey kara don't talk like that ok, I need you to stay awake ok.- Sara said with tears welling up in her eyes. -kara please.-

After that Sara heard a whoosh of air and barry was there picking kara up.

-I’m going to get her to the D.E.O and then I will be back for you ok.- barry said.

Before Sara was able to say anything barry was gone just as fast as he came. Then she felt her getting picked up and rushed to the D.E.O by barry. As soon as she got there she was stopped right away by Alex saying that she couldn’t go in there this that she was even kicked out.

-but I need to make sure she's ok.-

-I know but you can't go in there.-

-I’m sorry Alex, I was too slow to stop it I saw him take out the knife and I just disarm him fast enough.-  Sara said finally letting her tears go.

-it’s ok Sara it wasn't your fault.-Alex said holding her and just letting her cry.

Alex nodded for Winn to take Lena to the conference room cause as it turned out barry picked up Lena as well.

When kara was stable Alex moved Sara into kara’s room so she could be in there with her. But then grabbed maggie there still one more thing she had to do before she could relax the rest of the day in her sister’s room with her and her crush.

-Lena I’m sorry that you find out like this. But since you now I as a D.E.O agent have to have you sign papers saying you won’t tell anyone you know supergirls identity or exploit it, anyone.-