Stepmom

I woke up to sunlight streaming onto my face and Lillian standing at my bedside.

"Good morning Ray, our new mistress and queen . See you later, oh and you have a magic class today in the evening to learn some of your skills ", and with that abrupt and short greeting, she left.

Well, hello to you too .

I dress into a long black hoodie and shorts . Paired it with white Vans. I honestly wonder what my people (gosh, I can say that now . YAAAAASSS QUEEEENNNN. Literally.) would think if they saw me like this .

Our majestic dignified queen. Oh well.

I walked of and decided to explore . The kingdom was really beautiful. Fey's looked at me and greeted me with smiles and little feys ran around and giggled at my sight. I waved at a few and gave a few hugs. They were so cute.

The male fey gave me looks and some tried to approach me.

"Dear beautiful mistress, you are my age and I would love it if you let me take you out to a cafe today", he said.

Honestly, it sounded as if he were saying, oh, it would be lovely if I were your husband and this is just a stupid formality.

" No thank you, I have a boyfriend. "
"And I am a upper class fey, dump him and get me! "
"No, now stop acting like a spoilt child and deal with it. "
He sighed, then smiled. "Yes my queen, i am sorry, I hope you are happy. "

This happened so many times I almost lost my temper. I was this close to whipping out my bow and arrows or
Hurricane and telling them to back off. (Yes, I changed the name of her sword)

After about an hour of exploring, i went back to my castle. I had just entered my room when Percy burst in.

"I WAS BLESSED!! ", he exclaimed.
" Thank you for that eloquent explanation", I rolled my eyes and said.

He grinned and then explained what had happened to him last night.

"HADES BLESSED YOU???? "
"Yes Ray"
I took this in and shuddered.

"Something really bad must be happening for Hades, of all gods to bless you. "
Percy nodded solemnly.

"Perce? "
"Yeah? "
"How do you do it? Prophecy after prophecy? "
"I... I don't know. But what u do know is I have to try. For my family and my friends. "

I looked ahead, my face devoid of any emotion.
"I'm scared", I said leaning towards Percy, putting my head on his shoulder. He wraps his arms around me and pulls me closer.

" I know. But you won't back down. Because you're Ray Waters. And you're strong. Hell, I'm scared too. I scared because there is never a sure sign that tells us we're gonna make it. But we can do it. I promise. "

Leo's POV

So ,you know , being a demigod ones with a ton of weirdness.

Kinda like a BE A DEMIGOD AND GET TWO PACKS OF EXTREME WEIRDNESS FREE!!!

Yay!
No. Just no.

So imagine my plight when I woke up in a PINK room.

Now my room at Rays Palace is red, orange and black. Not that I'm saying anything against pink, it's just that it's not my style.

A beautiful woman walked into the room. Her features were constantly changing until she looked just like Ray.

"Aphrodite", I stated.
" Hello Leo Valdez, welcome to my room", she said, her voice dripping with sweetness.

"I have brought you here, because the darkness is settling. Apollo has already gone rogue. So has Demeter. "

"The darknes- oh", I realized what she was talking about.
" Thee will be many challenges along the way young hero"
"Please, don't talk like that, you sound like Hera"

She smirked.

Then she doubled over and clutched her stomach.
Her beautiful eyes turned red and her dress, black as the night.

Then, it was gone as soon as it happened.

Aphrodite straightened. "See, that's what's happening. The darkness is settling in. It will be worse tomorrow. And the next day. So I will give you my blessing, to see through and manipulate emotions. "

I raised my eye brows but nodded.

"And Leo? "
"Yes my lady? "
"You'll need to go through the most dangerous path. It manipulates distance and will help you reach sooner."
I nod and I'm back in my room.

Oh, my lovely red room. I don't feel like I'm in a Barbie Life In A Dream house episode anymore.

That's when I realize.

I was blessed by Aphrodite. Technically, my stepmom.

(A/n) : hey guys, heres and update I'm sorry for not updating for so long, also go check out my other book, Falling it's a why dont we book so yeah. Thanks for reading .

Tell me I'm the comments how you guys are enjoying g the story!

🖤Rhea, daughter of Poeiden and legacy of Apollo.