Isolated

"Leo, DON'T MOVE", I scream at Repair Boy. The propjecy suddenly made sense to me.
The need for light will become dire.

Leo Valdez was my light, literally, and metaphorically. I loved him, I'd be lost without him, and he can light himself on fire. Hence forth, he is the light. My light. And it was about to go
I could feel it.

" What? (Y/n) what happened? What? are you-mmph! "
"LEO"
No response.
"No no no no no, Percy? Annabeth? Nico? Everyone? "
"We're all here (y/n) , all except Leo. ", Percy says.Way to cheer me up bro.

I crouch down and put my head in my hands. I feel hands wrap around me.  "Hey, it's ok sis", Percy tries to comfort me. " We have to move on and find Calypso and Khione.
Ice and wind.
I get up and  clench my fists. We walk on deeper into the place. I didn't even notice the tears until Percy wiped them away . "Hey, it's ok, well find him"
I just nod. Suddenly I feel a cool hand around my face. It tightens and I scream
"(Y/n) what?answer meANSWER ME, (Y/n), what the hell where are you, Oh my gods guys I can't feel her"
Everything goes black.

I wake up to find that I'm strapped to a chair. I try to move but nope, I am stuck like a mother drawn to a flame. Tears fill my eyes. I'm not one for crying, I mean, I'm more like a sarcastic-funny person. But I can't help it. This is the second time I've lost Leo. I don't know what to do.

Sing, a voice in my head tells me.
What? I know that can't be my dad, he would probably tell me to flood the place. So who could it be?
Apollo.
My great, great(add a few more greats people-thats right, I'm back-thanks!) Grand dad. Being a legacy, I had a few of his powers like archery and music. But I failed to see how in Tartarus, singing would help me.
I know you're hearstbroken, and believe me, I am too, I mean, I might not be your dad but you and that flame boy are my shop. So you've got to truste here. Also, Aphrodite is REALLY happy that you two ended up together. But I degree, go on, sing.

Well, it's not everyday you get a message from your godly grandad and a fill on the latest gosly gossip. I decide to trust him.
But what should I sing?? I ponder this for a few minutes until it hits me. ( like a brick. Hello Jason . I'm sorry, I'll stop now)
The song I chose made no sense whatsoever to the situation I was in. But when did any situation I was in make any sense? Still, this song felt right.

High dive into frozen waves where the past comes back to life
Fight fear for the selfish pain, it was worth it every time
Hold still right before we crash 'cause we both know how this ends
Our clock ticks 'til it breaks your glass and I drown in you again

'Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly, still fight and I don't know why
If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity, why are you my clarity?

"That's quite enough (Y/n). You'll need to shut up", Elsa says as she enters into the room.
" I don't see why I should stop, since my singing is obviously affecting you "
"You need me alive. I'm the only one who knows where your beloved Leo is".
" WHERE IS HE? "
"Patience child of the sea, patience. You see, after defeating Gaia would stop me? No, I was promised the right to rule and u WILL get it. "
I glower at her.
"Where is everybody? "
"Oh them? They're fine. Still searching around this place like lost puppies tho. It amusing. "
I grit my teeth. Honestly, at this rate I'm going to have to visit a doctor. I glare at Elsa because 1) I am really really mad at her and 2) I can't think of a suitable comeback.
I know what you are thinking. Me, (Y/n), the sarcastuc little shcist, not having a comeback?
Well, let's just say I thought she wasn't worth it.

I thought about my situation. I was stuck to a chair, taking to Elsa, Leo was gone and I was without a comeback. Wow, it's sadder than I thought. I thought thought is was really sad. This was just downright depressing.
Yup. Tis a sad life.
"Release me. NOW"
The ice queen rolls her eyes . "Fine. I'll release you. Send you back to your band of demi-idiots. But that's only because I have what I need", she says coldly.(HAHAHAHAHA oh my gods I have to stop this)
" And what is that? "
"Exactly how to hurt you"

(A/n) : hey guys shit is about to go down. Please be proud of me, this chapter was 831 words long. Also what do y'all think about a Leo valdez x reader oneshots book? Tell me in the comments.

❤Rhea, daughter of Poseiden and legacy of Apollo