Six Feet Under

Your POV
Everything seemed sad and gloomy. I was honestly beginning to feel like Nico. I suppose it didn't help that I was spending a lot of time with him. And Clarisse too, if you get to know her she's actually a sweetheart under all that attitude.
My sense of humour and sarcasm had gone. I had to rely on Persassy and holy Hera I wanted him to shut up after a while.Everything was 'fishy' and the 'dam ' jokes were just so bad I almost cried.
So today I woke up to no Percy screaming in my face and I was suspicious. But I heard music and remembered my olden grandfathers blessing . I opened the cabin door to see all the couples singing love songs.
I slammed the door and sat by the window. I was overwhelmed with the pain and sadness I was feeling.
( a/n: ok so Y is you and L is Leo ok)
Y-Help,I lost myself again
    But I remember you
    A tear trickles down my face.

Y-Don't come back, it won't end well
L-But I wish you'd tell me too
Leo Valdez, the boy who broke my heart had entered my cabin . I turned around to see his forlorn face, all mischief and fun gone from his brown expressive eyes.

Y-Our love is six feet under
L-I can't help but wonder
   If our grave was watered by the rain
  Would roses bloom?
  Could roses bloom
  Again?
He was singing for me. My heart aches for him and for myself.
Y-Retrace my lips
   Erase your touch
   It's all too much for me
   Blow away
  Like smoke in air
It hurt so bad , I almost. Had never known him. Tears are streaming down my face.

  L-How can you die carelessly?
     Our love is six feet under
     I can't help but wonder
     If our grave was watered by the rain
     Would roses bloom?
      Could roses bloom?
His eyes were almost filled with tears . He pointed towards a window whaler almost the whole camp was watching us. After all , we were in a musical. Percy looked livid and it was all Annabeth could do to hold him back from running in and burning Leo to the ground. No pun intended.
Leo is still pointing.

L-They're playing our sound
   Laying us down tonight
   And all of these clouds
  Crying us back to life
I look away.

L-But you're cold as a knife
He takes a few steps towards me and soon I feel his fingers entwine with mine, but I can't bring my self to let go
I still love this jerk.

Y-Six feet under
L-I can't help but wonder
   If our grave was watered by the rain
Both-Bloom
         Bloom
         ?Again
Y- Help, I lost myself again
    But I remember you

And then he kisses me. His lips are warm( he's made out of fire ) and soft . When we break I see Percy standing outside with an utterly confused look on his face. My hands are around Leo's neck and his are at my waist. He had kissed me.
I sigh
"Are you going to run away now?"
"N-"
"Disappear for a few days?"
" Oh gods (y/n) I'm really sor-"
" Come back with another girl?"
And then there was silence.
I sighed again." I rally hate you Leo Valdez ." He bites his lower lip. Damn. " But not as much as I love you", I complete. He grins his impish grin and kisses me again.

(A/n): YEEEEETTTTT I did it you and Leo are back together and oh my god I did it with billie eillish. I am proud of myself. Also guys I'm going to be posting a lot more now ok , bai!

❤️Rhea,daughter of Posiden