SICK PROMPTS PART 3

Zayn is really sick the day their fourth album came out. But he came anyway to the today show. He goes on with his long day. But though out the day he is getting sicker. He keeps running to the bathroom to get sick. The guys and management get extremely worried that been given Pedialyte. It turn in to be bronchitis and a later stages of pneumonia and a really bad tummy bug. That lands him in the hospital.......

Liam in California surfing. When a wave make him loose his Balance and the Board hits him in the kidneys and liver. As days go by He ends up really Ill. He does not realize that he has has internal bleeding. He been complaining his back hurts really bad. And he ends up peeing Blood and vomiting blood on the Tour Bus, but they are in the middle of nowhere In Bakersfield California. With a Really Hi Fever and it 2,000 miles to the a hospital.....

Niall is on tour when he breaks out in Shingles. But can't get to the hospital.....

Louis is on tour when he breaks out in shingles. But cannot get to the hospital... Added 8-21-15

Harry is on Tour when he breaks out in shingles. But cannot get to the hospital... Added 8-21-15

Liam is on tour when he breaks out in shingles. But cannot get to the hospital... Added 8-21-15

Louis is being very quiet and ends up sleeping on the Tour Bus. it found out later He did drink the water in Mexico. .......

Liam is being very quiet and ends up sleeping on the tour bus. It was found out later he did drink the water in Mexico... Added 8-21-15

Niall is being very quiet and ends up sleeping on the tour bus. It was found out later, He did drink the water in Mexico... 8-21-15

Harry is being very quiet and ends sleeping on the tour bus. It was found out later he did drink the water in Mexico... 8-21-15

The Boys are traveling The usa when the bus end up breaking down in upper state of NEW YORK. With 10 ft of snow covering the Bus. Harry/ Niall/ Louis/Liam beginning to fall extremely ill. And it quickly goes though the rest of the boys. Finely the Management was able to locate the Bus. They get the boys to the hospital just in time....

Niall on tour in Asia when he catches the Norovirus wakes up in the middle of nowhere on the bus. Then quickly harry gets it next and so on. Until all the boys and most of the crew gets it as well.......

Niall wakes up with a Small headache which grows worse though out the Day. Nothing working and he still has it two weeks later when he starts getting sick to his stomach and becomes weaker. When Jay comes to visit Lou she becomes worried and checked niall out only to put him in a hospital in Russia. Then after a week there the fly him to England.

The Boys in the studio, they'll recording their Tenth Album in Michigan when they are Snowed in 6 ft of show. When Niall/Harry/Louis/Liam begging to not feel well. And he gets sick in the lobby after tring to calm his Stomachache......

- Liam has Kidney infection while on the tour bus and can not move.....

Louis has a Kidney Infection while on the tour bus and can not move... Added 8-21-15

Niall has a Kidney infection while on the tour bus and can not move... Added 8-21-15

Harry has a Kidney infection while on the tour bus and can not move... Added 8-21-15

Niall is on the tour he ends up getting huge kidney stones . While traveling on the tour bus , from Maine to California. At first Niall beginning of complaining of a little back pain . As a week goes on it gets more painful for now . Then all of a sudden after being in pain for a while. Finally after two weeks of concerts and meet and greets him getting sick . That's when another guys begin to notice and get extremely worried Other guys are extremely worried and wants Niall. to go get his health checked out . After a few days of getting tested it turns out that can does have kidney stones come they found out that their sides of grapefruit so they had to give the medicine to breaking down and help him pass them after three weeks of pure pain , his fevers and being sick as well, it got so bad that it ends up Niall could not eat sleep or move he was in so much pain To every scheduled appearances Niall and one direction had to do. they end up passing three weeks later on the tour bus the doctors gave Niall plenty of medicine to not too much pain ....