SICK PROMPTS PART 1

This is just the Prompts that I came up with though out the years that i as a reader of fanfiction would love to read. sure some of the ideas i have come up with are from original Backstreet fanfiction or Nsync. I just added One Direction names instead. I myself am not the greatest writer. I hm crap at writing. grammar, spelling and of course i can be the Queen of Run on sentences. But I just do not care any more. I am done of trying to be shy of how i write things. I just adding prompts that I think others will love to write about and for the readers to read about. So I came up with this Idea to write Pormpts about One Direction Sick Fanfiction. That are not your typical plots and stories. i try to find things that others will love to read about. and you as a writer and Author have a chance to do what you do love that is create a new story. You will get all the credit. and i just will take recognition for the idea of the Prompt. I also adding a page where you can find a link to the authors account and get to know what they are also writing. I want to read as many of my Prompts by others . Please think of this as a way to improve your writing skills and storytelling abilities . if you have Writers block or just stuck on what to write next. I hope you are happy with these. research will be required to many of these stories. I love the site webmd.com. or you can use any site you feel the facts will be correct. I have a few rules though. 1. you must love writing and being creative. 2 you must have fun. 3 I a type of gal who loves long stories and that are extremely detailed. that all i ask. 4. please add the prompt to the top of the first page.

thanks to those who have already writing some. They are great and i want more to keep coming. also I have added a page where you can send me your Prompt ideas and I will write them out for you. your name and account will be linked to the Prompt. so send me your Prompts ideas to bouncerokoasprompts@yahoo.com. this will also be my email for you to get a hold of me. Thanks