"Mhmm," he hums.

"Kiss me, please."

Soobin smiles and leans forward slowly, allowing his lips to hover over mine for a moment. I can feel our breaths intermingling and the tension between us grows exponentially less controllable. 

I curse under my breath and quickly close the space between us, pressing our lips together desperately. Our lips move quickly, passionately against each other. It's not at all calculated. It's sloppy and wet. Teeth clashing and tongues swirling, but it's perfect and it makes my stomach flop.

A small whimper leaves my throat as his teeth take purchase on my bottom lip, tugging it playfully into his mouth.

I reach forward, grabbing the back of his neck and pulling him back into my lips. His lips are so soft and feel so perfect on mine. They're like a missing puzzle piece that fit perfectly with mine.

He chuckles against my lips, still kissing me with force.

"Someone's gonna walk in soon," I comment once our kissing has slowed some and has become more sensual.

Soobin hums and slowly pulls away. "I love how needy you get."

I shove him playfully, throwing my head back into my pillows and covering my face in embarrassment.

"It's cute," he continues.

I turn my head to look at him again and he sighs with a smile, resting his chin on his hand and looking at me fondly.

"How did you learn to kiss like that?" I ask shyly.

He frowns. "You asked me this before."

I nod. "Yeah, I remember. And you didn't answer me."

He sighs and leans forward, kissing me on the cheek.

I chuckle. "You're stalling."

He kisses down my neck and hums softly. My eyes widen and my breathing quickens. No one's ever done this to me before.

But it feels so good.

I didn't even know my neck was this sensitive, but every kiss he leaves makes my neck tingle.

I feel his tongue swipe across my skin as he starts to lightly suck. A moan unexpectedly leaves my mouth and I quickly cover my mouth with my hand.

Soobin chuckles and pulls away, smirking down at me. "Your noises are cute."

I swallow and take a deep breath, not realizing that I'd been holding my breath before. "That felt..." I blink my eyes a couple times, trying to regain my self-control.

"Neck kisses are my personal favorite," he admits to me.

"No one's ever kissed me like that before," I tell him.

He smiles. "I'm glad I was your first."

I blush and look down. "You were my first kiss, too."

He nods. "I figured."

My eyes widen and I look up at him. "Was I that bad?"

He shakes his head. "No, no. You were just fine. Just very timid."

"I'm always like that," I mumble.

Soobin laughs. "I know and I love it."

"Who was your first kiss?" I ask.

He shakes his head with a laugh. "You are not going to let this go, are you?"

I shake my head and smile.

He takes a deep breath and looks me deep in the eyes. "She was very experienced and I found that interesting...I guess."

"She?" I ask.

He smiles. "Yeah, she. Before you, I didn't really think of boys in that way."

"Who is she?" I ask, genuinely intrigued.

He looks down. "Someone I'm ashamed to talk about."

I bite my lip. "It can't be that bad. I probably don't even know her."

He looks at me and smiles. "Someday, I'll tell you more about her, but not today."

I sigh and nod, but the way he talks about this girl makes me uneasy. Something happened to him and I'm determined to figure it out. Someday.

The door swings open and both me and Soobin snap our heads to look at the incoming person.

I blink in surprise.

"Kookie?"

☠ ☠ ☠

i had to make the gif at the top myself because wattpad is a little shit

i literally love yeonbin so much, i'm thinking about making a fanfic just about them

in this fic they are both around the age of 13 so i feel like a perv writing about them kissing at that age

did anyone kiss at that age

please let me know lol

i know i didn't

also the gif at the top is from one of their recent vlives (soobin's birthday vlive)

soobin was literally having the time of his life just enjoying yeonjun's touch and it was the cutest thing :)

~JJ