Warren took the mini tube out of the gas tank of the white truck, as she went to open the driver door. Only for a Zombie to come popping out still with his seatbelt on, Warren jumped back as it growled and bit nothing but air.

Linnett didn't even have time to think, as 10K had already taken it out with his slingshot like it was an everyday occurrence - which, it probably was if she had to be honest.

"One-thousand-seventy-five," The boy added to his counter. As Warren signaled the boy a 'thank you' and came back to the pickup.

It wasn't long until they got the pickup connected with the white truck with jumper cables. Linnett felt sort of excited. It wasn't like she hated staying in the bed, in fact she didn't mind it at all. But it would be nice being inside for once, so she wouldn't have to worry about wasting her arrows continuously.

She already found a few more while traveling. She was on her last one now, as they go by fast. She would have to try being creative for once and start making her own arrows, if she's gonna keep this up. Otherwise she may have to ask Garnett for a gun soon.

Garnett gave order's, "Alright, that's let. Let's go, Murphy. You get in here with Warren and me. Everybody else, follow in the pickup. Stay close!"

Linnett looked at the man she called father, as he looked back. He nodded, and she gave a small smile. She was the second one to go inside the back seats. Sitting in between the new girl - which she still has yet to know the name of - and Addy. Doc drove, and 10K was in the passenger, looking around.

"We're not really going all the way to California with this Murphy guy, are we?" She asked.

"Finally, someone I can agree with." Linnett nodded, with raised brows. The new girl glanced at the blonde archer, and gave her a side grin. They'd get along, and they knew it. As the new girl looked forward once again.

"That's the plan," Doc nodded.

"That's crazy." The girl stated without hesitation. "What's so special about him anyway?"

Doc shrugged, "His blood."

Linnett didn't know whether to be disgusted, or weirded out. She shook her head, "Alright, I'm sorry if this is off the subject, but I really need to know. What's your name? It's been nagging my brain since we met."

The girl looked back at her, "Cassandra."

Linnett nodded this time, as she soothed back into her seat, relaxing. Now that she knew what the girls name was, her mind was at ease.

Doc quickly stopped the truck, causing Linnett to hold onto the back of the passenger seat to stabilize herself from hitting it with her head and causing a horrible accident upon her own actions.

"God!" Doc inhaled excitedly, seeming like he enjoyed the show.

As the white truck swirled to the right and made a quick stop, causing the liberty bell to detach from the back as it rung and echoed down the street, taking out multiple Zombies and other victims. Linnett let out her breath as the pickup made a full on stop, she wasn't expecting something like that to happen.

"Yeah! I'd pay money to see that again!" Doc laughed.

Addy and Cassandra laughed as well, as Linnett looked between them. Their smiles were contagious, as this caused her to give a small one back. She even saw 10K grow a small side grin of his own.

"The axel's broke," Warren stated.

Garnett sighed loudly, "Alright, everybody get into that truck!"

They did so as Linnett hummed, "Well, that didn't last long..."

"I'm driving." Warren motioned to Doc. As the man listened, switching with her.