I'LL PROTECT YOU BY ORANGECHICKEN

This is one of the good books, trust me.

I've read this book so many times during the past years and I'm still reading it in 2020. This book is so nice and I love the character of Park Sparrow and the relationship between Park and Logan Cross.

I love the plot twists and everything in between.

DESCRIPTION:

Whoever wished they could live the life of royalty deserved a punch in the face.

Meet Park Sparrow, a feisty, sarcastic, and reckless outcast who's just a small-town girl, living in a lonely world. With an attitude and personality that gets her in more trouble than anything, she's a wild splash of color in the otherwise monotone and regal life of the academy she attends.

But there's more than meets the eye. Park isn't a random nobody in a town only famous for a school. Park Sparrow is the princess of Cimeria, and heir to one of the last remaining monarchies in the entire world. Unluckily for her, being an heir also means having a target painted on her back day and night.

Park is determined to find out who's behind the attempts on her life.

With the unlikely help of Logan Cross, a boy she's hated since the dawn of time, the two must learn how to put aside their differences and get along because Park is in grave danger. As they work together to put together the mystery of who wants Park's throne, they must face new complications and obstacles that will be much more difficult than just a school yard grudge.

(Book One of The Royalty Series)

***

I have read this book so many times and I'm so happy that I came across this book.

P.S: I'M GOING TO RANT ABOUT WATTPAD PRIME. SKIP IF YOU WANT.

Wtf is this? I mean the only reason why I loved Wattpad was because it was absolutely free. People wrote books because they wanted to write books, they did not write books because of money. They just wanted to make people read their story.

I'm not saying that paid authors are only writing for money, or that their content is shit. But I feel so so so betrayed. I was a proud wattpader since 2011, and now half of the books have been snatched out of my hands.

I don't feel good about that.I used to be able to read any book I wanted without paying for anything but now, every other story is a supported story.

Don't get me wrong, I'm happy that authors are finally being remunerated for their work. However, I wish Wattpad would have found an alternative for them to earn some money.

Most of us are here because we can't afford Kindle or other paid ebook apps, but now, I feel so bad that you need to have coins to be able to read certain books, and you actually need to buy the coins.

I do not have extra money to spend on wattpad to be honest.I still absolutely love Wattpad, but I feel so betrayed.

Anyways, rant over.

I'm sorry you had to read this rant but this is just how I feel. Shouldn't have updated Wattpad lmao.

Have a good night/day everyone.