A SECRET SERVICE BY JOYMOMENT

Noooooo, why did this story end?

If you like tame, submissive girls, you're in for a surprise.

Carter is anything but tame and submissive. Her father being an agent and the bodyguard of the President, she has learnt everything pertaining to his job. She can assemble a gun in seconds, fight guys twice as large as her, and she can detect any type of secret.

Well, just as her school year was about to turn boring, in comes Link and Donovan. Two friends, out of which Donovan appears to be the bodyguard. A sexy, handsome bodyguard, one who is finally a match to Carter.

While Carter is the 'trash' of the school, the fact that Donovan and Link befriends her is a great thing. She would do anything for them. And also, she detects their secret within a few days, which shocks both guys.

Now, between forced double dates, bickering and fighting, both Donovan and Carter can't ignore the sparks between them.

I'll let you read to know what happens next.

Just so you know, I've spent 4 hours on this book, skipping dinner. But know that it was so worth it.

I like stories with badass female leads.

Speaking of badass female leads, I do have a story (a series) which has a fucking warrior queen. So if you want me to post it's name, the least you could do is to vote on this chapter.

Thank you.

Until next time.