MY DELIVERY BOY BY AFFINITEAS

First Mailboy, now my delivery boy?

Don't worry this book is not like Mailboy, it's so so different.

I feel so lucky because recently I've been getting a lot of new stories to read and agh, that is so nice.

Tip: Also, if you feel like you're getting the same suggestions again and again and you aren't getting new books to read, then you should probably create a NEW account. This will instantly give you a broader range of books. It works every time and I have 8 accounts oops.

Description:

One day, while Maisie was working in her market, a delivery boy comes over to deliver products. What's peculiar about this delivery boy is that he is handsome with electrifying blue eyes which instantly captivated Maisie. And he wore a suit to deliver the goods.

Few weeks later, delivery boy forgotten, Maisie goes on a blind double date. The rich guy - Logan- offers her a job at their prestigious family restaurant.

Turns out the hotel/restaurant belonged to the delivery boy- Bryce. And after that, Logan who?

They start getting feelings for each other--feelings they ignore till they no longer can.

Then they explode.

This is all you're gonna get from this description haha. Also, you must be noticing that the descriptions are not very lengthy and detailed, and that's how I want them to be. I don't want to give more information than needed.

All books which I mentioned have been read by me and I appreciated them so much. There's not even one book that I read and didn't like in here.

So you kinda have to trust me on this. If I say a book is good, then you may want to check it out.

You can comment if you want lengthier descriptions (though I don't think that will change anything lol).

Anything for the suspeeeense.

There's no point of me telling you how they're going to meet or what's going to happen duh. I'd rather you find out for yourselves.

Rant over.

Bye bye. Have a nice day.