BOOT CAMP By GINAWRITER

If ever you need a nice sweet romantic story, then this is the one for you.

It's a teacher/student book but there's not a great age difference between the two of them.

Description:

Whitney has never been satisfied with her body, especially after being bullied by her nemesis, Willow. Being picked last during P.E just added to the injury.

She decides to go to a 5- week Boot Camp program which would help her be stronger physically.

There, she meets Axel, her trainer who is very harsh on her. Running miles, climbing hills and doing squats, Whitney was exhausted, but she wasn't a quitter.

At the end of the program, she found that she was stronger, both mentally and physically, she gained new friends and got to learn truths about her old friends and family.

The hard sessions were what drew Axel and Whitney together. And they couldn't be any more grateful for that, especially Whitney.

I'm sorry for this crap description. I'm currently in bed with high fever, so my brain isn't working like it's supposed to.

I'm sorry that I've been busy these days. I hope that I'll be able to publish more chapters soon.

Also, I've been wanted to take some time off wattpad and go read novels that aren't related to wattpad, ebooks to be precise.

Like Harry Potter. Or The Shadowhunters.

Comment if you want me to add those books here.

Bye for now.