SWEET BASTARD BY SWEETDREAMER33

Another masterpiece from sweetdreamer33.

I just read this literary treasure for a second time.

I know that this story resembles every other billionaire story on Wattpad, but that doesn't stop me from loving it.

So cliché, yet so original.

I like how there are no major plot twists in this book.

I like how their relationship blossoms. And phiew, their hotness.

All of Neilani Alejandro's books are gold. If you've read any, you already know that. Especially The Girl He Never Noticed. I'm actually tempted to go back and re-read this book for the fifteenth time, but I'll have to control myself.

I have to wake up in little less that 5 hours, and I don't know why I keep doing that to myself.

To be honest, blame the book. Such a nice sweet story.

Description:

Lisa Brooks worked as a secretary to the powerful self-made billionaire, Alessandro Russo for two years already. He hardly noticed her as a person. For him, she was a robot who followed his orders - wearing conservative business clothes and hair in a tight bun. But things changed when they were both caught in a vulnerable situation. Lisa got heartbroken when her first love left her for another girl, while Alessandro was losing his willpower to avoid Gretchen - his ex girlfriend and now his client's wife.

Lisa and Alessandro decided to help each other out by pretending to be together for a year. With an agreement... not to fall in love.