STILETTO SISTERHOOD BY FallonDeMornay

This book is so different and so unique. I have a bittersweet feeling towards this book.

I'm so used to reading just one specific type of plot. For example, girl meets rich boy, they fall in love. There's a crazy ex or something along those lines.

This book is so different. I love how you get a glimpse of 5 different stories in one book. I love how you see life through 6 different young adults.

However, I feel like I want to read each story in a separate book. It's like I haven't gotten enough of the characters and their personal stories. And I hate the fact that I won't be able to witness every part of their life, like I usually do for other characters.

That bitter feeling aside, I love the novelty, the idea, the different sides, the different point of views, the career choices, the choices in men. And oh, a very important and amazing aspect of this book is it's diversity. I like how the main characters have diverse sexual orientations and come from different backgrounds. Being part Indian myself, the character of Priyanka makes me so proud.

It's a good book. Definitely not your typical romantic books. But you should try it out.

Description:

PRIYANKA, ISOBEL, CAITRIONA, ESHE & SHAYNE are five diverse 20-something best friends out to conquer their dreams. But even the best laid plans can go awry when life kicks open a door and Mr. Right or a slew of Mr. Right-Now strut on through.

Follow their trials and triumphs as they face relationship dramas, job issues, and adjust to life in the adult world -- where nothing is easy and the real challenges begin as each member of the Sisterhood is ripped in a different direction - literally.

Will they keep the Sisterhood together, or drift further apart?